Connor Imagine

Hi Boogers! This is going to be a free write :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Connor were sitting at a cafe shop with a lot of electronics. Connor grabbed your hand and you gave him a small smile and went back to scrolling through tumblr. Connor smiled and turned his laptop towards you so you could see what had made him smile. You looked at the screen and a huge smile came onto your lips. You pushed the laptop to the side and you leaned over the table and hugged Connor. He laughed and grabbed his laptop back. It was a picture of you and Connor walking hand in hand to the cafe you both are at now. You guess that someone saw you two walking and decided to take a picture.

"The fans are fast aren't they?" He asked with a smile. You nodded your head and closed your laptop getting up and going to Connor. You sat on his lap and you smiled because the chairs here were huge. It was as if you were in your own home in comfort. He set his chin on your shoulder and scrolled through his tumblr. There was practically no one here so you guys got comfortable. He had one arm on your waist while you had one of your hands on his chest and the other around his neck.

There was a ring and you looked towards the door and saw another group walk in. It was a pretty big group of people and you shifted around uncomfortably and Connor bit his lip holding in a groan of pleasure. You looked at him and you burst out in a fit of laughs. He blushed and you kissed his lips as a way of apologizing for putting him through that. In that group was 3 guys and 2 girls. It looked like there were 2 couples and a third wheel but maybe they were all just friends. You bit your lip in an attempt of not laughing but you let out a little giggle and you hid your face in Connors neck. He chuckled and kept going through tumblr as if nothing just happened. You looked at the screen while your head snuggled into his neck. Someone whistled and you rolled your eyes continuing to look at the screen. Connor wrapped his arms around your waist and you scrolled through tumblr and he kissed the back of your neck and shivers traveled down your spine. You looked around the cafe and saw the group of people at a table making a big mess. You smiled as you saw a familiar face. You looked at Connor and got up. He looked confused but got up following you. As soon as you got to the table the person you knew jumped up and pounced on you. You laughed at the boy and hugged him tightly.

"Troye you freaking butt!" You yelled and he laughed as he picked you up and spun you around. You laughed as he set you down and you looked at Connor.

"Who's this hottie?" Troye asked and you shoved his shoulder a bit. Connor walked to you and wrapped his arm around you.  Troye pouted as soon as he saw that Connor had attached himself to your side. You kissed Connors cheek and he smiled while Troye had a face. Connor held his hand out and Troye took it pulling him away from you and he embraced your boyfriend in a huge hug. You tried to pull Troye from Connor but failed terribly. You shook you head and sat down in Troyes previous seat.  You looked at the other members of the group and bit your lip seeing other youtubers. There was Bethany, Jenn, Joey, and Shane. You looked back at the two and jumped out of the seat and you pulled Connor away from Troye and you frowned.

"Come on Connor don't let Troye touch your booty! Because its only for me to touch.." You said and Connor blushed. Troye bursted out in a fit of laughs. Connor shifted awkwardly.

"I didn't want to be rude and he was being really nice to me!" Connor said as he pulled you into a hug. You kissed Connor and turned to Troye and smirked then you stuck your tongue out at him. He scoffed and flicked your forehead and Connor kissed your forehead and you laughed at Troye.

The rest of the day was spent with them and trying to keep Troye off of Connor. It was a good day and you guys went practically all over the city. You and Connor stuck together like glue and had an unwanted piece of dry glue clinging to the both of you. That piece of glue was Troye but it was pretty funny when Connor would try to run away from Troye screaming. It felt nice to have both of your boys at your side. Boyfriend and bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this weeks schedule may be a bit off but tomorrow I will post a Ricky imagine :)

QOTD: Who do you think Troye wrote happy little pill about? I want to see what you guys think I will tell you my answer as soon as someone answers the question :p

Byeeeee! =]