Sam Imagine

Hi! =] This is going to be short and cute c= Give me feedback or ideas and i'll dedicate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Sam went to a carnival that was in the city. Sam bent over and you looked at him weirdly.

"Get on my back." He insisted. Without thinking about it you jumped onto his back and giggled.

"You're so heavy! Get off!" Sam said and you started to get off but he pulled you up onto his back again.

"What're you doing? I thought you wanted me to get off.." You said looking at his confused.

"Why would you believe me? You so light. Babe you fall for everything." He laughed and kept walking.

"Whatever.." You mumbled under your breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing, I love you." You kissed his cheek. You were being carries by Sam when a fan came up to him.

"Hi! Can I have an autograph and picture?" She asked and you were still on Sam's back.

"Yea sure." He said and you hoped off.

"Hi (y/n)." She said and you didn't think she would know your name. The fans didn't really like the fact that Sam has a girlfriend.

"Hi" You replied with a smile.

"Can I also get a picture with you?" She asked basically jumping up and down.

"With me?" You asked.

"Of course silly!" She laughed and you took a picture with her.

"Thank you so much Sam and (y/n)!" She smiled from ear to ear.

"You're welcome gorgeous." Sam replied and you waved then the girl ran off with tears in her eyes.

"Sam am I gorgeous too?" You asked smiling.

"Nope. You're beautiful, sexy, cute, and gorgeous all at once." He said and kissed you deeply.

"Mom, why're they eating each others faces?" A little boy asked pointing at you both.

"They're Kissing. They're in love just like mommy and daddy are." The mom told her son and the kid nodded yet still confused.

"You guys are adorable!" The lady said and walked away with her son. You blushed and sam kissed your cheek which you returned back. You both ran to the Ferris wheel and got in line. You were in Sam's arms while you waited. When you got on the ride you felt a bit nervous.

"It's so high Sam..." You said as you grabbed his hand tightly.

"Don't be afraid baby." He kissed your cheek and you got into the cart. There were some awe's from the people waiting which made you smile. When you reached the top you were scared but Sam calmed your nerves by kissing you and saying

"I love you." which you said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know I think that was cute cx I actually want that to happen to me c= Anyways, Byeeeee =]