Trevor Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying in bed with your iPod on blast. The songs that were playing were so happy and booty popping. Yet you couldn't stop crying. It has only been a day after Trevor broke up with you. He told you it was because he was to busy and had no time for you but really it was because he didn't want anyone to hurt you.  You had told him about the stuff that people have been saying and doing and he broke up with you a week later. He has already written some new songs and they have gotten pretty popular. A lot of them have been played on the radio and people love them. (this isn't real) People know you two used to date which just made the hate come more. People said that you only went out with him because he was getting famous but if only they researched correctly they would find out that you two have been dating before o2l. You have been with Trevor for as long as you can remember. All of those years that were spent together were just taken away like a piece of trash being blown away by the wind. You couldn't even go outside because of paparazzi. By when I mean his songs were successful I mean he also got success. He's been on interviews and all sorts of other things. You would torture yourself by watching these and listening to his songs. He dedicated a song to an old friend and he song was sad and you could tell it was for you. The song was about two people being in love but then breaking up because of hardships and after that you couldn't stop thinking about him. He has a lot of more fans and it's pretty funny but he has to stay away from the outside a lot because the paps just want gossip. They got a few good stories about you and him while you two where dating. When you broke up it was like they split and half went with you and the other with him. He hasn't called you in ages and you have been going through withdrawal for his voice. You want to hear it but all you hear is his songs because he has given up o2l and has been pursuing his popularity. He has changed a lot and it kind of seems like he isn't the same. Remember how he would love seeing his fans? Well now he doesn't take time to take pictures with them and he just passes them. A lot of people write about how fame has changed him but you won't listen to any of them. You think if you see him or by any chance were to get back together that he change into his fluffy self. You bought tickets to one of his events. It was a meet & greet. Why did I do this? You thought to yourself as you drove to the event. You didn't tell anyone you were coming and you did it on your own. As you got inside the building people were screaming and crying. You laughed at them mentally and you got in the line. This is going to take forever. You thought and you went on your phone to have calls from your friends. You texted them telling them that you were doing the dumbest thing in this entire world. Trevor changed his phone number a long time ago so you couldn't even call him. You've been going through this break up alone with no one beside you. As you got closer you tried to cover your face and not look at him. You wanted it to be like a surprise. Preferably like a punch in the face. You were three people away and you started to shake. It was almost time for it to be over and you knew he would just leave when it was time up. The girls in front of you took forever they were like old ladies and you felt like you were dying inside. The bodyguard grabbed Trevor and started to pull him away. You shook your head and you started to cry.

"Trev!" Was all you yelled before he stopped and turned around. He saw you and walked away. You cursed under your breath and you ran after him. Calling him over and over again and he wouldn't listen. After several attempts at trying to get his attention you decided to tell him how you felt.

"I love you Trev! I miss you so much! Please!" You yelled loudly and he finally stopped. The bodyguard was going to pull Trevor away when he had then turned towards you and started to approach you. You looked him in the eyes and tears just fell and he pulled you into his arms.

"(Y/n), I missed you so much. Did you hear the song I dedicated to you?" He asked with a smile and you nodded with tears rolling down your cheek. He wiped them away and then he did something which cause all of the other girls to scream and cry. He kissed you passionately and you stood there shocked. Some of the girls started to run towards you guys and he pulled you away. You ran with him as he held your hand tightly and the bodyguard was protecting you guys from anyone. As soon as you had entered the hotel that was across the street you stopped and caught your breath.

"(Y/n) I'm not going to ask for forgiveness. I'm just going to ask for you to be my girl again." He said and you hugged him tightly and he coughed for breath and you laughed. He pulled you into his room and you both fell asleep on the bed in each others arms.

You finally got your love back in your arms. You will never let him go and hopefully he'll do the same for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I feel like it was bad because it was rushed.

Byeeeee =]