Sam Imagine

Hey! I know it's been a while since I've even written a new chapter. Well I'm trying to get back into it and thanks to some other imagines I'm getting back into it. Okay so I'm going to be making a change, instead of long imagines I'm going to make cute little ones, but when something good happens or I'm in a good mood I'll do a "long" one. I'll try to upload at least once a day since it's summer :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine waking up next to Sam after a rough night. You cuddle into his chest and smile. It was your first time and you were glad he was the one to take it. You lay with him for a few minutes until you hear Sam groan and smile remembering what happened last night.He sighs and asks "Do you want to go out today?" And you nod. You both get up and get dressed into clothes and then you guys head outside into the sunshine. Sam wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close to his side. You walked to a yogurt shop, buy a cup of cold yogurt, and walked to the park. You and Sam spent all day at the park just talking and playing on the playground. When you went back home you both watched Netflix and fell asleep in each others arms on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea I know it was short but that's what I'm expecting them to be like from now on :) anyways byeeee!