Imagine For Mariah

Hi! This is for MariahM13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were cuddled onto Kian and he was playing with your hair. He knew how much you loved to cuddle so he would always pull you onto his chest. You both stayed like that for thirty minutes until his stomach growled. You laughed and looked up at him and his face looked like a tomato.

"Mariah I'm hungry, Can we go eat somewhere?" He asked and you got off of him.

"Sure come on Kiki." You said after putting your shoes on. He did the same and got his keys. You both entered the car and looked at each other smiling. He grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Where are we going?" He asked and you shrugged.

"I don't know you're the one driving. You pick." You said flashing him a smile.

"Fine but I'm not telling you where we are going." He said and you pouted.

"I said you could pick just let me know where we are going." You said making puppy eyes at him.

"Fine we are just going to Taco Bell nothing special babe." He said and you nodded.

"Okay now step on it I want food." You said pointing forward and he drove off.

*At Taco Bell*

Kian got out of the car and right when you were going to open your door he opened it for you. You looked up at him smiling and grabbed his hand.

"Why're you so amazing?" You asked and he pulled you in for a hug.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked kissing your forehead. You blushed because there were a few people staring. You tried to push him away to breath but he just hugged you tighter.

"Can we just go inside people are staring?" You asked and he nodded. He held the door open for you and you smiled.

"Thank you kind sir." You said and he grabbed your hand to go order. When you finished ordering you sat at a table for two across from him. He grabbed both of your hands and smiled. You bit your lip and blushed.

"It's funny how we can have a cute moment in a fast food restaurant." He said laughing.

"I know! Dang our relationship is too good!" You said smiling like crazy.

Your order was yelled out and Kian went to go get it. When he came back he had the biggest smile on his face. He set the food down and gave you your food while he got his own. You both smiled at each other and began to eat. After you both finished you couldn't stop smiling. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the door. You followed him and he pulled you with him to the car. He pulled out two skateboards and you bit your lip.

"Kian! You know I suck and I can't do that.. Can't we just go sit some where?" You ask and Kian laughs.

"Come on Mariah you have to learn one day!" He said and he pulled you to a park that was close by. You cringed and pulled away from him. Last time he tried to teach you, you fell and scrapped your knee.

He eventually got his way and he was now trying to teach you how to skate. It wasn't going so well. You gave up and he just pulled you onto his lap and hugged you.

"At least you tried but hey you're getting better!" He said and he gave you a thumbs up. You flashed him a smile and he squeezed you which made you squel. He grabbed your hands and held them and he kissed your shoulder. You pulled away from him and he still had a smile on his face.

"Kian what was that?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Mariah I love you." He said looking off in the distance with a smile. You looked at him and smiled. Wow this was the first time he actually said it. You smiled and pounced onto him giving him a big hug.

"I love you too Kian!" You bit your lip and you leaned forward and he did the same. Your lips touched his for the first time and you smiled. He laid back and hugged you and kissed your head. You had fallen asleep on his chest and he held you close while you slept.

*At home*

You woke up and looked around seeing Kians room and smiled. You got up and walked into the living room looking for Kian. You saw him on the couch and he was asleep. You sat next to him and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He woke up and smiled seeing you cuddled into his side. He wrapped an arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"You're so perfect babe." He said and you smiled. You had stayed in his embrace all day until it was really late so you both went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? I liked that just saying.. =]

QOTD: Would you try to learn how to skate? I actually want to.. :)

Byeeeee =]