Sam Imagine

Hi! =] You guys make me so happy! =']

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Sam were laying on the floor cuddling. You got out of his arms and stood up running to the room getting something. "Babe? What're you doing?" He asked from the living room. You laughed loudly and returned with your makeup bag. He frowned and scooted to a corner covering his face.

"(Y/n)! Don't you even think about touching my face with that stuff!" He yelled grabbing a pillow from the couch threatening to throw it at you. "Don't you dare think about throwing that pillow at me Sam!" You said mocking him. He threw the pillow at you and you pounced onto him taking out a delicious red lipstick and smirked. "No don't babe please I'll buy you anything!" He said with horror written all over his face and you laughed. "Can you get me backstage passes to a one direction concert?" You asked seriously. Sam frowned and shook his head. "Okay then let me do your face." You said grabbing his chin and applying the lipstick. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. You smiled and put some on yourself and did the same to him. "Now let's do the rest of your adorable face." You said getting off of him and pulling him up. He sat on the couch setting up his camera. "What're you doing?" You asked. "I want to film it so I can post it on YouTube." He said as he turned on the camera and you sat next to him. He did his into for the video and then looked at you smiling and you burst out laughing. "What? Do I have lipstick on my teeth?" He asked and you opened his mouth and rubbed the lipstick off. "Oh my god. I did! (Y/n)! I have to do the intro again." He said groaning. "No you don't just say that I messed up I like that you had it on your teeth." You said smiling. "Okay fine just because you said so." He said smiling and looking at the camera. "She already did my lips before this so I thought that we should just film the rest." He said grabbing the bag. You applied foundation and a tiny pinch of blush. He looked into the mirror and laughed. "I don't need anymore blush babe!" He said starting to wipe it off. "No! I'm a girl I know what I'm doing! That's why I did a pinch of the blush!" You said grabbing his hand and sitting on it. He frowned and you put purple eyeshadow on his eyelids then put mascara on his eyelashes. He had trouble opening his eyes because of the mascara and you laughed. "You look so beautiful." You said shocked. "Sammy you look better than me!" You said pouting. "Sorry babe I guess I just make a hotter girl than you." He said smirking which earned him a punch to the arm and his smirk disappeared. "Ouch (Y/n) because you did that I have to do your makeup." He said and you frowned. "Fine.." You said. "I'm going to at least try!" He grabbed the foundation. "Do exactly what I did to you." You said looking him in the eyes. "I will!" He said grabbing the blush and putting a lot of it on you. "Sam!" You said frowning. "Just be quiet and let me work here." He said and you pouted. "Fine I'll be quiet." You said. He put pink lipstick on you and red eyeshadow then a lot of mascara. You opened your mouth to say something but Sam placed his finger to your lips which now were a peach color. You looked into the mirror and he did an okay job.. Just kidding he messed up a lot. "You said you were going to try!" You said whining. "I did!" He said laughing and you smiled. "Okay I should've know you weren't going to do it right." You said laughing at the work Sam did. "Lets do some other challenges." Sam said and you smiled. "I've been wanting to do the salt and ice challenge!" You said getting up and going to the kitchen. Sam followed with the camera and set it on the counter. "You grab the salt and I'll get the ice." You said opening the fridge. You took out two ice cubes and Sam got the salt. You both sprinkled some salt into your palms then placed the ice and squeezed. "Ouch!" You screamed after 30 seconds then removed the ice. About 20 seconds later Sam was basically screaming and he threw the ice at the wall. You laughed and gave him a kiss which calmed him down. "Why did I do that?" He asked frowning. "I don't know because I wanted to do it and you love me." You said flicking his nose. He smirked and was going to take revenge. "What?" You asked. "Cinnamon challenge." Was all he said then grabbed the cinnamon. "Sam no! We can die!" You yelled pulling at your hair. He laughed and held you in his arms. "We can die together." He said then kissed you passionately. You blushed and took the spoon from him that had cinnamon. You both ate the spoonful and started to cough and choke. "Yuck!" You said spitting it out coughing. You gulped down a cup of water and Sam did the same. You looked at Sam and he smiled then you started laughing which almost resulted in you peeling your pants. "What?" He asked. "You have cinnamon in your teeth." You said after you finally had stopped laughing. "Okay we are going to brush out teeth missy." He said pulling you behind him laughing. You took turn washing your teeth. "Are they clean now?" He asked smiling and you gave him a kiss. "Good." He said as he picked you up bridal style and placed you on the couch. He laid on the couch and you straddled his lap. He smirked and you pinned his hands above his head then kissed him deeply. You pulled away from him and he was blushing like crazy. "Wow I didn't know you could get any redder!" You said kissing him again which caused him to blush. You forced your hips down onto him as you kissed him passionately. You got off of him and laid next to him and snuggled into his side. "I love you Sammy." You said as you kissed his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head. "I love you to babe." He said and you both laid there for a while before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So 1k reads!! What the heck? Amazing! I'm so happy! Well I want you guys to give me some ideas of what kind of imagines you want and I'll choose my favorite and write it! Anyways Byeeee My Lovlies! =]