Kian Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian has been acting strange when you went over their house. Yes you two are broken up but its been a while and you're out of that moping stage. You've even been in some of his o2l videos and he didn't act weirdly around you then but why now? He sat away from you on the couch and you thought nothing of it but in his head.. He was going crazy right now he wanted to pull you into his arms and to be able to call you his again. You laid down on the couch watching the television. He bit the inside of his cheek trying to keep himself from pulling you towards him or placing a kiss onto your lips. As you were watching the television you felt something on your hair and you placed your hand on your hair and felt Kian's hand and you blushed. He kept playing with your hair and you slowly drifted off to sleep. Kian kept playing with your hair until he heard your light snores and he chuckled which caused you to stir around and you grabbed what ever was close to you which happened to be his hand. As soon as you grabbed his hand he blushed and texted Ricky to bring a blanket. When Ricky came into the room and he saw you sleeping and holding Kian's hand he smiled. Ricky always approved of you two and he liked seeing you with Kian. He placed the blanket on you and he started to walk away.

"Ricky?!" Kian whisper yelled and Ricky turned around.

"What?" He asked shrugging his shoulders.

"Should I try to?.." Kian said quietly and Ricky chuckled.

"Yes Kian she loves you now stop moping and get back together!" Ricky threw a cup at Kian and he started to laugh. You opened your eyes and you groaned at the brightness and Kian almost jumped out of his skin. You squeezed what ever was in your hand and then you looked at it and blushed.

"Did I really?" You asked looking up at him. He nodded as he chuckled and you squeezed his hand more and he smiled. You got up and sat down next to him. He pulled you onto his lap and you cuddled into his chest. You smiled at the old memory of doing this all day just being wrapped up in his arms. He looked down at you and smiled and he kissed the top of your head. You stiffened and he coughed awkwardly. Your were climbing off of his lap when he pulled you back.

"(Y/n), please I miss you.." He said quietly and you smiled.

" I miss you too. Can we?" You asked and he smirked and nodded and you crawled back onto his lap. He smiled and kissed your forehead once again but this time you giggled and hugged him. He chuckled and then Jc walked into the room and fake barfed. You laughed and jumped out of Kian's arms and you hugged Jc. He yelled and you laughed and went back to Kian who was holding his arms open for you.

As soon as you went back into his arms it felt like home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! How did I do? I love you guys for putting up with me :)

Byeeeee! =]