Trevor Imagine

Hi! =] Just to let you guys know I do these around 10 to 11 in at night before I got to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so hot that you and Trevor went to an ice cream shop and bought 2 ice cream cones. You walked down the sidewalk holding Trevor's hand. He lifted your hand and kissed it.

"Ew Trev my hand is sticky now." You tried to sound mad but then you started laughing and wiped your hand off.

"Sorry babe. At least now you can say that you're sweet." He winked and held your hand again.. You smiled and did the same to his hand.

"We can be sweet together." You giggled and licked ate your ice cream. He nodded and asked

"Do you want to go back? Or?.." You replied with "I want to go to a pet shop..." and finished your ice cream after Trevor did.

"Okay but what do you want to get?" He asked while smiling.

"I kind of want a crab.." You said quietly.

"Like Kian and Ricky?" He asked.

"Kinda yea." You said nodding.

"Okay that sounds good." You walked closer to Trevor and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. When you go to the shop you had gotten a cage, food, rocks for the cage, and 2 crabs.

"Is it weird that I think they're cute?" You asked laughing.

"Nope because I think they're cute too. Let's go back to the tour bus so we can name them with the boys." He said and you nodded. You had joined the boys on their tour. When you got back the boys were confused.

"Is that me and Ricky? Kian asked.

"They sure are!" You said happily and showed them.

"What should we call them?" Trevor asked.

"Oh can we call one Bash-bow?" Jc asked and you nodded.

"And the other booshka!" Sam practically yell.

"Calm down Sam." Ricky said pushing Sam down because Sam basically sat up.

"Oh Trev and (y/n) me and Ricky aren't for sell." Kian smirked as he wrapped his arm around Ricky which had made him blush and sit down.

"Really? I wanted to sell them to a fan and say they can have Rickian." Trevor smirked and you both got the cage ready and sat down on the couch. You sat next to Trevor and cuddled into his side and you guys kissed. While kissing Kian threw a pillow at you guys.

"Get a room!" He said looking down at his phone.

"Actually we have a bunk." Trevor replied and you both got onto the bunk and fell asleep cuddling.

"Awe they're so cute!" Ricky practically squealed.

"Yea it's kind of scary." Connor said. All the screaming had woke him up.

"Hey condabon." Jc said but Connor simply waved and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea.. Thoughts? Are these good or no?? What kind of imagine do you want for tomorrow? The imagine will be with Connor. Anyways give me feedback and thoughts. Byeeeeee =]..