Jc Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in class which happened to be the worst class ever math. Something was thrown at you and you looked around to see who it was and you saw your best friend Jc. You've been his best friend since kindergarten. He knows all of your secrets and you know his. It's pretty cool having a guy friend because you don't have to look pretty everyday. He doesn't really care what you're dressed in or how your hair is and that's why he's the best boyfriend ever. Yes you and Jc are dating but nobody knows which is amazing. You started to think about when he asked you out and you laughed. He bought you food then asked you out and you replied with a yes. You'd think it would be weird to have known him forever and you didn't get tired of him not once. He seemed to always get in trouble which always seemed to make you laugh even though it was a bit bad. You kept laughing at any memories you had and then Jc threw another was of paper at you and you cussed at him which made him snicker in his seat. The teacher told you to pay attention and you shuffled in your seat getting ready to bust out of the classroom but to your luck you still had 30 minutes. Wow. You thought rolling your eyes? The teacher saw and they told you to go to the office to talk with the principal and that exactly what you did? The last time you were told to talk to the principal you told off the teacher and told them you didn't have to which ended up giving you suspended. As soon as you got to the office the bell rang and you groaned but sat in the principals office waiting. They came in a few minutes later and you thanked god? You and Jc were going to the smoothie shop after school.

"Ms.(Y/l/n) this is your last warning, if you get sent back here you will be suspended for a whole week." They said and you nodded quickly already fessed up with the teachers and principal. He waves his hand and you ran out. You went to your locker got your backpack then ran outside where you saw Jc. He saw you and smiled waving you over and when you got there he pulled you into his arms and he practically squeezed you until you couldn't breath. You two have been dating but neither of your parents know.

"Babe can we tell our parents soon? My mom has been chewing my ass asking me questions about you." He said as he picked you up and spun you around. You laughed and as soon as he sat you down you shrugged and he groaned.

"Come on (Y/n) she suspects something between us! I swear!!" He said practically yelling and you still shrugged. He sighed and kissed your lips quickly before running off to his car. You knew what that meant. Your mom was here to pick you up and you turned around and saw nothing. When you turned the other way you saw her coming and you chewed the inside of your cheek. She didn't see him right? You asked yourself and you sat in the car and she asked you the questions you didn't want to hear.

"Was that the boy? I saw him running away." She said and you frowned. She never really liked Jc because he was risky but that's what you loved about him so you didn't care about her opinion. You nodded and looked away.

"What were you doing talking to him?" She asked and you looked her in the eyes.

"I was talking into him because he's my boyfriend." You said clearly without stuttering and she smiled.

"I knew you liked him. I know I seem like I didn't approve of him but if he makes you smile then I'm a okay with him." She said patting your shoulder and you laughed. When you got home Jc invited you over to tell his parents and you did exactly that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Going to draw more on my sketch book. :)

Byeeeee! =]