Trevor Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and it was morning. You walked outside and the sun hasn't even come up yet but you just laid in the damp grass. About fifteen minutes of just laying there someone joined you. You turned your head to see who it was and you saw Trevor. You moved closer to him and have him a kiss on the lips. He smiled and hugged you and you cuddled into his side. A few minutes later a really good song came on so you jumped up and started dancing. Trevor watched you with a smile on his face and he started to sing the song.

You both heard a door slam shut and jumped a little. That didn't stop you guys from enjoying yourself. You hugged him and have him a kiss but got disturbed by a shout.

"Turn that horrid music off! I'm trying to get some sleep here!" Yelled the next door neighbor. You both laughed at him and he waved his hand in the air.

"Be quiet or I'll call the cops and tell them that you guys are being too loud!" He yelled at you two.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so scared! It's not like they are going to arrest us!" You yelled as you mimiced his actions.

"Oh I'm going to go call them!" He yelled as he started to walk to his door.

"If you can call them fast enough!" You yelled as you pulled Trevor inside the house. You looked outside a window and the old man was still walking to his door and you laughed along with Trevor.

"Baby what the hell was that?" He asked laughing.

"I don't know.." You said shrugging.

"Okay. I'm hungry.. do you want to order pizza?" He asked pulling out his phone and you nodded.

"YES!" You said and you jumped at him giving him a big hug.

"Okay now sit down." He said. You sat on the couch and waited for him to finish calling. When he was done he walked towards you and he sat next to you. You hugged him and he kissed you. You both sat like that until the pizza man came. You jumped up going to get the pizza and Trevor gave you money to pay. You paid and brought the pizza in. You walked to the couch and gave the pizza to him and he opened it. You both started to eat and by eat I mean pig out. After you both finished you started to sing again.

"Did he not call the police?" You asked.

"I guess not." He said shrugging.

"Awe I actually wanted to see some police men." You said frowning.

"What the heck I thought you loved me!" Trevor said poking your cheek.

"I do but I just wanted to see what would happen." You said pinching his cheek.

He smiled and pulled you into his lap and you both laid on the couch. The rest of the day you both were singing and sometimes the old man would knock at the door telling you to keep quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I knowww! Bah!

QOTD: Do you think policemen are hot?

Byeeeee =]