Jc Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jc were chilling on the roof of the house talking. He's so nice to you that you couldn't believe how you got such a great best friend. You both laughed a lot while talking. This is the usual for you two to sit on the roof and talk about life. You were laying on your back when Jc hopped down onto the ground and you heard him groan. You immediately got up to go see what was wrong when you saw him laying on the ground. You jumped down and then you kneeled next to him.

"Jc what the hell were you thinking?" You asked hitting his shoulder and he laughed which then turned into a cough. You shook your head and you helped him stand up. As soon as he got up you told him to go rest and you walked home.  As soon as you got home you fell asleep and decided to go back tomorrow to check on him.

*Next Day*

You woke up, washed your teeth, brushed your hair, changed into shorts and a tank top. You grabbed your penny board and your shoes. You headed outside closing the door and locking it then you sat down on the ground and put your shoes on. You grabbed your penny board then skated off to their house. Instead of taking the front door you walked to the back to surprise him. You looked through the glass door and you saw him wrestling with Kian.

"Dude (Y/n) falls for anything! I acted like I hurt myself and she believed me!" He said laughing as he had Kian pinned down. You stood still with shock until you started to walk home. As you got home you noticed that you didn't have your penny board and you groaned. You went into your room and plopped onto your bed. You laid there for a few minutes just looking at the ceiling until your vision became blurry and you then fell asleep with tears in your eyes.

*Midnight*

You woke up with a small headache and you tried to go back to sleep. Yet you kept thinking about the fact that Jc lied to you. You started to cry again but you didn't let them fall and you fell asleep once again.

*Afternoon*

You woke up feeling better but your eyes were swollen as you looked in the mirror and you laughed. You put your shoes on because Jc had called you telling you to come over for the day and you did exactly that. As you got to the house you thought about a plan to get back at him. You didn't want to do anything major so you just wanted to trip him. You walked into the house and was greeted by Ricky but you just ignored him and plopped onto the couch. Jc came into the room and he sat down next to you.

"Let's go skating today? I feel a lot better!" He said and you could hear the smile in his voice so you got up.

"Yes sure let's go!" You said getting up from the couch and going to retrieve your penny board. Jc was waiting outside already and you stood next to him. He started to skate away and you followed him. The faster he went the more you got agitated and you ended up pushing him off of his penny board. He fell onto the concrete sidewalk and you bit the inside of your cheek. You squated down next to him and he chuckled. He tried to get up by using your shoulder but you backed away from him. He scoffed and got up which took quite a while and you frowned. He hissed and cringed and you looked at him and saw that be was hissing because of a cut that he got. You frowned and started to cry. He may have made you cry yesterday because he lied but you had hurt him more than you expected and tears streamed down your face. He looked up at you when you made a weird noise like a hiccup.

"Hey (Y/n) what's wrong? I just got a small cut that's it no need to cry over it. Life's a roller coaster it goes up and down." He said and he grabbed you hand. You shook your head and pulled your hand away.

"Jc I know you lied to me. Why would you lie? Do you not like spending time with me?" You asked looking away and he but his lip shaking his head.

"No I love it I don't know why I lied! I'm sorry.. Can you forgive me?" He asked looking at you with a small smile.

"Yes but just if you can forget that..." You said pointing to his scrapped knee. He nodded while laughing and you blushed. He grabbed your hand and started to walk back up to the house. You held your penny board with your other hand and you had a smile plastered on your face. When you got there you both immediately went to play Mario kart on the wii until it was really late. You decided to crash at their house for the night and you fell asleep on the couch.

*Morning*

You woke up to the noise of wishbone barking. You looked around for him and you saw him barking at Jc. Who was laying on the floor looking extremely bored. You threw a pillow at him after seeing that his knee was bandaged. He sat up quickly and he smiled as he saw you. You blushed and looked around the room. He got up, stood in front of you, then he kneeled down on one knee, he grabbed your hand and kissed it. You looked at him weirdly and he chuckled before changing his expression to a more serious one.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and you thought for a minute before nodding. You both went out to breakfast and then went on a date.

Sometimes you have to go down before you can finally go up in life. Ups and downs are like a tiny step you have to go through to finally get a good reward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! 15k reads!!! :')

QOTD: What other fandoms are you guys in? I'm in one direction, 5sos, janoskians, and magcon. I think that's it... .-.

Byeeeee =]