Trevor Imagine

Hi! =] So I'm mad and.. well were going to have bad imagine =| Also Trevor followed me last Saturday =']

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you look at Trevor he looks like the nicest, sweetest person ever and he is but when he's mad it's bad. Lately you've been feeling lonely because Trevor barely spent time with you. He was always working on music and his videos. You were sitting on Jc's bed while talking with him. "You okay (y/n)?" He asked and you shook your head "No, Trevor hasn't been paying any attention to me. I feel like we aren't even dating anymore. So I'm not okay..." You said quietly and you laid on his bed. "Hey come on don't be like that. He loves you a lot it's just he has stuff to do right now." Jc said and he smiled giving you a thumbs up and you laughed. "True, I guess I just want some attention.." (oh yea btw all of the boys are at the o2l house) He laughed and patted your tummy and you nudged him a bit. You looked into his eyes and smiled. Jc was leaning forward and you were to but then someone yelled which made you lay back down. "(Y/N)!!!" Trevor yelled and you sighed. "Um.. go get him." Jc said while scratching the back of his neck. You gave Jc a peck on the cheek then exited his room. You walked to the living room. "What?" You asked annoyed. "Where were you? I need you to stay next to me." He said and you scoffed. "What?" He asked looking at you seriously. "You need me next to you yet you don't even pay any attention to me!" You said and crossed your arms. "Yes. Now where were you? I couldn't find you." He asked again. You went through twitter because you didn't want to look him in the eyes "I was in Jc's room..." You said quietly. "What? why? You aren't doing anything with him right?" He asked and you frowned and shrugged your shoulders. You and Jc have been really close and Trevor knows it to. He doesn't like you being with him. Trevor threw his phone at the wall, you flinched and clenched your jaw. Oh god please don't be mad.. You thought and looked at him shocked. He was walking away. "Trevor where are you going?!" You asked afraid. "Shut up!" He yelled at you and he went into Jc's room. You immediately ran to Trevor and pulled him back but you couldn't pull him away. "Trevor what're you doing? Get out!" Jc yelled. He knew Trevor was mad and he didn't want to hurt him. "No! What did you do with (y/n)?" Trevor asked and he was standing next to Jc's computer. "Nothing!" Jc yelled. You knew exactly was Trevor was going to do so you walked close to him but he had already pushed it onto the floor and you screamed. "Stop Trevor you're being stupid we didn't do anything!" You yelled and pushed Trevor out of Jc's room. Trevor got Jc's skateboard and threw it in the trash. You knew how much that meant to Jc so you were done. "Why're you so mad? we didn't do anything you jerk! You don't pay attention to me so I went to talk with him that's it! I can't believe you thought I would do something! I can't handle you anymore!" You yelled and walked to the door. Trevor had stopped and started crying. "I don't care if you cry all night! WE ARE OVER!" You yelled and slammed the door shut. You got into your car and tears fell onto your cheeks but you drove home. It was over, you were over there's no going back now. You and Trevor stopped talking and seeing each other. You went back home and stayed there while Trevor kept to himself, he wouldn't talk to any of the boys. You never went outside you just stayed in bed all day crying. You and Trevor had fights a lot and you were done with it. You never talked to him and kept to yourself. Jc and Trevor stopped talking. Just with that one fight it ended 2 relationships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know I'm mad and I just wanted to make a sort of sad imagine. I feel like poop and I think this was poop I just cried and then wrote this to blow off some stress... Anyways Byeeeee! =]