Jc Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were having a great day so far so you decided to walked to Taco Bell. It took you about ten minutes to get there. When you entered the store there was practically no one there. You went to the counter and ordered a taco and a Baja blast drink then paid. You went to sit down at a table them started to eat your taco and when you were done you just drank. You unlocked your phone and just played an app. You heard a bell and looked who it was and you almost screamed. You immediately opened your camera and took some pictures of him. It was Jc Caylen you couldn't believe it! You sneakily watched him and then he started to walk towards you. You bit your lip and put yourself together. You stayed calm because you wanted to have a normal conversation with him. "Hey, Can I sit with you?" He asked. "Yea sure." You said nodding. Right about now you would've been smiling and crying at the same time. You couldn't believe he was sitting with you. "So why're you sitting alone?" He asked and you blushed. Wow this is embarrassing. You thought. "I don't know I just felt like being alone I guess.." You said shrugging. "Oh should I leave you alone then?" He asked getting out of his chair and you shook your head laughing. "No it's totally fine! It's actually cool that you came to sit with me." You said smiling. "Cool!" He said. "Um I know who you are." You said looking him in the eyes. "Who am I and where am I from?" He asked. "You're Jc Caylen from O2L and you also have your own YouTube channel." You said looking at your phone. "Awesome! That's so cool I never thought I would meet a fan at my favorite restaurant." He said smiling like crazy which caused you to also smile. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm (Y/n)." You said smiling. "Can I see your phone?" He asked and you nodded giving it to him. He gave you the phone back an you looked at what he did. He had put his phone number in and for the name he put was Cloüdi. You smiled and held your hand out. "Let me see yours." You said and he fished his phone out of his pocket then handed it to you. You put your number in and put your name as Taco because you met there. You handed it to him and he laughed. "Nice. Can I have a picture of us together?" He asked and you smiled. "I thought I would be the one asking that and yes you can." You said laughing. He laughed and you both took pictures on each others phone and had tweeted them. "Well I got to go (Y/n)." He said frowning. "Okay. Bye Cloüdi." You said and he waved and laughed then he was gone. You sat there in shock when he was gone. Holy guacamole! What just happened! You asked yourself. To others you may have looked crazy because your head was in your hands and you were talking to yourself. You just stayed there for about thirty minutes then walked back home. As soon as you got home you changed into sweats. You had gotten a text from him. "Where you at?" The text said and you replied with "I'm at home. You can come if you want." You sent the text. "I'm coming what's your address?" He asked and you sent him your address. About twenty minutes later you heard a knock at the door and you got up. You opened the door and was suprised to see all the boys minus Sam and Trevor. "Hi..." You said blushing. "Hey (Y/n)." Jc said and you smiled moving aside to let them all in. Everyone sat in the living room and it took a while for you to actually get comfortable. When you were finally comfortable it started getting crazy. The boys were fighting and you laughed at them. For the rest of the day you had four guys in your house goofing around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi! =] We hit +500 reads and I'm so happy! Oh and btw I woke up at 2 in the afternoon.. I don't know why. .-. Anyways, Byeeeee =]