Sam Imagine

Hi! I actually did this one early! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*continue*

It was late. You and Sam were still at the park playing around. You saw a flash and looked in the direction it came from and saw a girl. You pulled Sam close to you and whispered in his ear "Sam someone's watching us.." You said and frowned. "Let's just see what they want." He said and you fake smiled. "Okay." You were sitting in the grass and got up with Sams help. He held your hand and pulled you with him. When you walked to the girl she was smiling like crazy. "Hey." Sam said and you waved clinging to Sam. This girl was dead gorgeous and you bit your lip. "Hi Sam.. Can I get a picture?" She asked. "Sure! Babe can you take the picture?" He asked and you nodded. She handed you the phone. He hugged her tightly and you snapped the picture. You went to return the phone but then she started talking again. "Wait I want to ask a big favor of you..." She said and instantly you frowned. "What do you want?" You asked annoyed. I swear to god if she asks if she can kiss him I'm leaving. You thought and waited. "Um.. Can I maybe get a kiss on the li-" She started but got cut off by you throwing the phone at her and walked off. "Nope! Not in a million years!" You yelled and started to walk away from that. Every god damn girl asks me if they can kiss him and they all know I always say no. I don't know why they even still ask me. If they wanted to they should just fucking do it. I love them but most of the time they're annoying. You rambled on and continued walking. Sam came running to you and wrapped his arms around you and he picked you up. "Hey babe, don't get mad I wouldn't have kissed her anyways." Sam said and he puckered his lips and you looked away. "Awe don't be sour!" He said and held your chin making you look at him. "I know you wouldn't I just hate them always asking..." You said quietly blushing. "I know. Can I have a kiss now?" He asked making a goofy face, you nodded and kissed him. He put you down and bent over and smiled at you. "Get on!" He said and you hopped onto his back and held onto him tightly and you buried your face into his neck. "I love you Sammy." You said and kissed his neck. "I love you too (y/n)." He said and kept walking home. When you got home you immediately fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short... .-. Don't get mad because I just try okay. Anyways, Byeeeee! =]