Ricky Imagine

HEY! SO I CAN'T FUCKING EVEN! SORRY FOR ANY CUSSING I DO LATER ON I CAN'T SO YEA! THIS IS GOING TO BE BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME A FEW MINUTES AGO! OH MY GOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Your P.O.V.*

You were laying in bed and on twitter. Ricky tweeted about his new released single "ordinary" you flipped off the bed and basically fell off onto your stomach. You got off twitter and got onto iTunes. You searched "ordinary" and bought it. You listened to it before tweeting about it. You see Ricky was following people who tweeted about the song. Also you had to show you bought it. You did that same thing. Like a hundred tweets later you thought "did he not see me? I bought it... I deserve a follow right?" You had to go to sleep because it was like 1 in the morning.

"Well there goes my ricky follow down the drain..." you frowned.
You went to school later that day. The classes weren't so bad that day. You got back home and saw that Ricky was still following people. After he had posted the music video. You didn't watch the video yet, but you keep tweeting the link.

"if I don't get this follow I'm gonna cry." you thought as you tweeted more. You ate then got back on twitter tweeting the link and picture that you bought the song. After you tweeted like about two hundred almost two fifty tweets. You saw +Ricky Dillion followed you. You jumped up and down laughing and smiling.

"He fucking followed me!" He was your first follow out of the other six. Your heart was beating as if you finished running a mile. But in fact you didn't. You were so happy that he followed you. Nothing ruined your day.

"God is that you?" you asked looking at the ceiling. You had tears in your eyes and you laughed. You then sent a DM to him thanking him and telling him the song is absolutely perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY GUYS! THIS IS SHORT AND I DONT KNOW! I JUST WROTE THIS OUT OF HAPPINESS! JUST IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU! TELL ME HOW YOU WOULD FEEL! I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY! I COULDN'T EVEN! I HAD TO WASH DISHES RIGHT AFTER I GOT HIS FOLLOW BUT I DIDN'T CARE I WAS SO HAPPY! ANYWAYS... SORRY I TALK A LOT! LOVE YOU GUYS! Byeeee :* <3