Connor Imagine

Hi! =] I don't know what I'm writing right now. cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch watching tv with Ricky watching pretty little liars. You were watching the first episode and you didn't know what the hell was happening. "Ricky can we change it? I don't get it." You groaned. "No this is my favorite show. You're going to sit there and what for Connor." Ricky said with attitude. "Okay miss sassy pants. Wishbone!" You flipped your hair at Ricky then called for wishbone. He barked and you smiled. Wishbone kept you company when Connor wasn't at the house. You were petting wishbone while he was asleep when you heard the door open. "Ricky, here take Wishbone." You said picking him up a little. "Okay." Ricky took Wishbone and you ran to the door. "Connor!" You practically jumped at him and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. Usually he would lift you up off the floor and kiss back but he didn't. "Not now (y/n)..." He said quietly pushing you away. "What?..." You asked shocked. "I said not now." He said louder and clearer. "Fine." You returned to the couch with a frown. "What's wrong, what happened?" Ricky asked while petting Wishbone. "I don't know.. He said not now. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's been acting weird lately." You said and sniffled. Wishbone woke up and sat on your lap while you started to cry. "Traitor...." Ricky said to Wishbone which made you laugh. You wiped your eyes and you hugged Ricky for being there for you. "I'm going to talk to him." You said and went to Connors room. You knocked and he said to come in. "Connor are you okay?" You asked sitting next to him. He nodded his head and looked at his laptop screen. You lifted his head and looked him in the eyes. "What's wrong baby?" You asked, Connor had tears in his eyes and you took the laptop and read the tweets. They were full of hate and you put the laptop away and hugged Connor. "Don't read those they have nothing better to do than make others feel bad about themselves. Don't believe them you're a wonderful person." You kissed him and wiped a tear that fell onto his cheek. "I know I shouldn't believe them but I feel like they're all true..." He said quietly that you almost didn't hear it. "Connor you're not ugly, dumb, fat, or boring. You're the opposite of all that you're beautiful, smart, fit, and funny. For every fake fan there are 10 real fans. okay, I love you and everyone else does." You hugged him and smiled because he was also smiling. "I love you. You make me feel so happy when you're around. You both watched movies until you fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know... I hated writing that. I feel sad now. I didn't know where it was going but I went with it. Also all that stuff is fake I think Connor is amazing and is none of those negative things. I'm going to cry myself to sleep because Connor is so sweet but yet I wrote that... ='[