Jc Imagine

Hi! =] I'm writing this in the morning so it's really short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in Jc's room laying on his bed. He was setting up his playstation 3 so you guys could play Mario kart. When it was set up he plopped himself onto the bed next to you.

"Here. Also just to let you know you're going to lose!" He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Just to let you know I do have so experience with this game, you're going to lose Justin!" You elbowed him and he chuckled shaking his head. The game had made a noise indicating that it had started.

"I'm being Yoshi." You said.

"I'll go with the classical, Mario." Jc said then the game started. Instead of going forward Jc had went back and you were laughing at him.

"Hey I messed up once I'll do better.." Jc said trying to catch up to you.

"I'm sure you will babe." You kissed his lips and locked your eyes onto the screen.
In the end you had won and you jumped onto him and kissed him deeply.

"Sorry babe maybe next time you'll win." You pecked his lips, jumped off of him, and ran to the kitchen to eat dinner with the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was short but hey I'm trying. I need some ideas of what you want. You can message me some ideas and I'll dedicate them to you. Well Byeeeee =]