Imagine for Dana

Hi! Aye this is new for me but I do it for you guys! This is for sighonara =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a lazy day in the O2L house. Everyone was in their room or in the living room watching tv. You were in Connors room being lazy while he was on the floor going through his tumblr.

"Con if we were able to get a cat what color would we get?" You asked him.

"I would want a brown one that is the color of coffee." He said without even looking away from his screen.

"Same." You said and you looked at his screen and laughed.

"What the hell is that?" You asked.

"Oh. I don't even know.. I think it's a dancing baby with a sombrero and maracas." He said looking at you. (If you know who he actually saw this with comment =])

You stared at it and started to laugh. Connor looked at you and laughed. His laugh just sent you into a bigger fit of laughs. You fell off of the bed onto Connor and kept laughing. He flipped you over so he was now hovering over you. He straddled your waist. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him close. He kissed your neck and you wrapped your legs around him clinging to him. He grinds onto you which caused you to moan biting your lip. You pulled on his hair and kissed him deeply. He stood up with you clinging to his body and he moves to the bed. You flip him over and you grinned down onto his hips and a groan escapes his lips.

"Dana stop being a tease and help me out here." He says looking at you with puppy eyes. You giggled and kissed him then left the room to go to the living room. You were about to sit on the couch when you got pulled back by Connor. The guys look at Connor weirdly and he winks at them and you blush. He carried you back to the room and tossed you onto the bed.

Let's just say that none of the guys got any sleep that night. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.. I know that was short but this was my first time writing something like that.. How was it Dana? I don't feel like it was good enough. :(

QOTD: How many of you like smut? I like to read it but it's kind of weird to write..

Byeeeee =]