Connor Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid in bed patting at your bed making "music". As you were doing this it reminded you of the time when you were patting Connor's butt. You were sitting on his back while he laid down on his stomach and you just randomly started to pat his butt. You stopped patting your bed and you sat there thinking about any other funny things you and Connor did in the past. The thought of connor picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder as he carried you around made you cringed. Ever since he broke up with you, you couldn't do anything without crying. You asked yourself shaking your head and some tears escaped your eyes. Why did everything remind you of him? You have called him inviting him to go with you for some coffee like the past but he always refuses. At least you aren't the only one suffering from the break up. From what you heard the boys say Connor isn't taking it to well even though he was the one who broke up with you. It just kind of happened.. You and Connor sat on the couch watching television when you tried to cuddle into his side but he backed away. He flat out said it he was like "(Y/n), I think it's time to break up." and then you left. You didn't shed one tear in front of him because when you got home you let it all go. Your room was like an ocean, your bed was full of tears it was soaked and it didn't look nice. Let's just say it was like a stream of tears and boogers on your face. As you were crying and hiding in your blankets you heard your mom talking to someone but you thought nothing of it and you kept crying. As you covered your whole body with your blanket the door burst open which caused you to jump in your bed.

"(Y/n) stop crying. Your mom keeps calling me to come calm you down. Now stop sulking and come here." Connor said as he opened his arms. You peeked your head out of your covers and Connor bit his bottom lip in hiding his laugh. You groaned and went back under your blankets. He pulled the blankets off of you and pulled you into his arms. You tried to back away but he kept his arms tight around your waist. You squirmed in his arms until he kissed your neck and you stopped trying to escape his embrace.

"How am I supposed to stay strong when all I do is think about you constantly?" Connor asked with a chuckle. You sniffled trying to stop crying and Connor garbbed a tissue and he wiped your boogers away. A little smile found its way onto your lips and Connor kissed them. You blushed but kissed him back and he had a huge smile.

"Let's not ever get in a fight or break up, okay?" You asked him and he nodded pulling you along with him under the blankets. You cuddled into his chest and he hummed happily. An hour later of cuddling your mom walked into the room and covered her eyes.

"This is not what I meant when I said to cheer her up Connor!" Your mom yelled looking away.

"Mom we aren't doing anything naughty. We were just cuddling. I love your daughter and I will wait until marriage." Connor said laughing. You punched him lightly on the chest for calling your mom, mom. He kissed your forehead and you smiled at him.

"Okay well dinner is ready now come down love birds." Your mom said waving her hand in the air. After she left you laid back down onto Connor who was trying to get up to get dinner but you held him back.

"No! (Y/n) we have to eat!" He yelled and you stayed on him. He got up while carrying you. He threw you over his shoulder and then he started to walk to the kitchen. All dinner you both couldn't keep your hands to yourself and your mom would occasionaly tell you two to stop. You and Connor would burst into a fit of laughs. Then the day was over and you went over his house and slept over. You needed Connor time and what other thing to do then cuddle with him until you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for ex week! :) Doesn't everyone need a Connor? I sure and the hell do want one. Preferably a punk Connor but still sweet personality. I just screamed with joy! :D

Byeeeee =]