Connor Imagine

Hi! I have a lot of things to talk about at the end! They're good though =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were now packing clothes for vidcon. You have a YouTube channel and about 500k subscribers. So you decided to join Connor to this vidcon. You threw in a lot of different shirts, pants, shorts, and shoes. You also put in a few dresses. Oh yeah you also threw in a straightening and curling iron. You put your laptop in along with every charger you needed.
"(Y/n) hurry up were going to miss the flight!" Jc had yelled. "Shut up idiot! I'm almost done!" You yelled at him practically cussing later because you couldn't find any of your beanies or your pair of sunglasses. You closed your siuitcase and ran to the living room. "Connor where are my beanies and my sunglasses at?" You asked jumping around the room frantically looking for one of those items. "They're on the closet floor and your sunglasses are in the car." He said laughing at how you were in a rush. "This isn't funny we might be late because of me!" You yelled running back to the room. You opened the closet and all of your beanies were in there with other clothes. You threw 7 of them in the suitcase and put one on which was maroon with the IDIOT on it. Your favorite beanie of all time. You had camo shorts with a tank top and some vans. You grabbed your suitcase and ran to the living room pulling it behind you.. struggling. When you got to the living room you were shocked. No one was in the living room. You opened the door and looked outside expecting to see the boys packing the bags into the car but saw nothing but the driveway and a mess. The boys cleaned the car. You thought and started to cry. You put your head in your hands and kept crying. You heard a loud noise and didn't even look up you didn't want what ever made that noise to see you. "Sweetie! Don't cry we just went to go drop wishbone off at a friends house. We would never leave you especially because you have fans waiting for you. And because I also love you." Connor said and he held your face in his hands and he kissed you then have you a bear hug. You gave him a little punch and he gave you a sad smile. "I know you would never leave me.. It's just I thought because I was taking to long you guys left because you didn't want to disappoint your fans.. And I love you too." You said grabbing Connors hand that pulled you up. "Sweetie you have fans that are waiting for you and we knew that so we went and came quickly so we don't get there later." He said as he grabbed your suitcase and walked to the car. You heard Kian laugh and you looked at him and he was pointing at you. You flipped him off and got into the car. Connor had put your suitcase in the back. He sat next to you and wrapped his arm around you.

*At the airport*

You all gave the flight attendant the tickets and ran into the plane because it was almost time to leave. You had about 5 minutes before it was ready to leave. Connor sat with you and another Youtuber. (Your fav YouTuber) He held your hand and gave it a good squeeze which caused you to giggle. You had pressed your nose to his and rubbed them together. "Holy shit stop being so cute!" said (Youtuber). Connor stuck his tongue out at them and kissed you. He pulled you as close as he could to himself and cuddled you to him. You had fallen asleep instantly because you didn't get any sleep what so ever the previous day. Connor had dealed with the same issues when he came to his first Vidcon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! This will be continued next week! So as of today we have +800 reads and that blows my mind away because like two days ago we were at 500! I love you guys so much! It makes me so happy that some one is actually reading my stuff! Thank You! Anyways, Byeeeee! =]