Trevor Imagine

Hi! =] I'm sorry I've been having a bad week. I've been so sleepy.. =[

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the studio with Trevor while he recorded. You sat on the couch while he was in the sound booth singing. You smiled at how amazing he sounded. It was funny but he actually sings better than you so you laughed a bit which made him smile. You pulled out your phone and took a video of him which made him stop singing. "(Y/n)!" You got scolded by Trevor's mom and you frowned. The one time you had come to watch Trevor his mom had to also come. "I'm sorry." You said frowning. "It's okay but please put that phone away so Trevor can concentrate." She said. "I'm okay mom please don't talk to (Y/n) like that." Trevor said placing his hands on his hips. "Okay Trevor, I'm sorry (Y/n)." She said and he started singing again. You went through twitter and listened to Trevor sing while you laid on the couch. When he was done you stayed in the same position and he sat on you. "Oomf." You groaned but hugged him. He laughed and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and then pushed him off of you. He landed with a groan and you sat on him. "You two stop that." His mom said. You kissed him then rolled onto the floor and he laid next to you and wrapped his arm around you then pulled you close. You two would always do this but now his mom wouldn't let you stay close to each other. She had pulled you and Trevor apart. You held Trevor's hand and his mom did nothing about it. "Why is your mom being so weird today?" You whispered into his ear and he shrugged. He kissed your cheek and you kissed him back. You both were sitting on the floor so you wrapped you arms around him and he did the same. "I'm hungry." Trevor said and you laughed. "Me too." You said grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. He smiled at how cute you were being and he kissed the top of your head. "Mom can me and (Y/n) go get some food?" He asked and she just nodded. Trevor stood up and grabbed your hand then pulled you up. You both exited the studio and went to the closest restaurant which was McDonalds. You both got chicken nuggets and fries with a large soda. You stayed there for an hour not wanting to go back. Trevor's phone ringed and he groaned. "It's probably my mom..." He said frowning. She has been separating you too since he finished recording. "Aren't you going to answer it?" You asked and he shook his head. "Nope lets just go back." He said pulling you behind him. You jogged next to him and cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arm around you. "I love you." He said and you kissed him. "I love you too." You said. When you were outside the door you frowned. "Let the horror begin." You said frowning and Trevor hugged you "Shh." He said and you entered the studio once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm sorry it's short and like I said I've been tired a lot. =|