Connor Imagine

Hi! =] Sorry it's late... I kind of slacked off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Connor were walking around the city, just the two of you. "Can we go to a store?" You asked. "Yea sure. How about we go into this store?" He asked pointing towards a store and you nodded. He opened the door and you walked in. "So many clothes!" You said and you held Connors hand as you looked at the tops. "How about this?" He asked holding up a sweater with a kitty. "That's so cute." You said and nodded. Connor was great to shop with because he knew what you liked. You smiled and pulled Connor towards the mens clothing. "What're you doing babe?" He asked and pulled you close to him. "I want to find you something cute too but you can not know what I'm getting you." You said and looked at the sweaters. It was weird but you found a sweater with a dog and you bit you lip trying not to laugh. Connor was more of a cat person he didn't really like dogs. "What, why are you laughing?" He asked and you immediately burst out laughing. "What?" He asked again and you just shook your head. "Can I see it?" He asked and you covered his eyes. "Nope cover your eyes I'm going to get something else okay." You said. You pulled Connor with you and you made sure he had his eyes closed. You got a tie dye shirt and some white shorts. You went to check out and Connor opened his eyes. "No! Con! Close your eyes!" You said and you covered them and he was laughing. "This is such a cute-" The cashier got cut off by you. "Shhhh." You said and put your finger on your mouth. The cashier nodded and smiled. "What's cute?" Connor asked. "The cat is cute." The cashier said. "I know right." Connor said smiling. "Here you go." You paid and grabbed the bad and pulled Connor outside. "You can open your eyes now." You said and you leaned close to him and as soon as he opened his eyes you kissed him. You both walked home and you couldn't stop smiling.

*At home*

You laughed out loud and threw the bag to Connor. He caught it and looked inside and frowned. "What is this creature?" He asked and you just started laughing again. "It's a wittle puppy." You said and made kissy faces at him. "(y/n) you know I don't like dogs.." Connor said as he groaned. "I know but I can't get you a shirt of a pussy silly!" You said and patted Connors chest and sat on the couch. "I'd rather have a pussy than a dog." He said and he threw the shirt to you. "Put it on." He said. "Why?" You asked. "I like seeing you wear my sweaters." He said and you put the sweater on. "Awe it's so cute!" He said and you laughed because it was too huge for you. "Come 'ere." He said and sat next to you holding his arms open and you cuddled into his chest. "Awe look at that!" Kian said taking a picture. You flipped Kian off and he laughed. "Are you going to post that on twitter?" Connor asked and Kian nods. "Hold on I want you to take a picture of me standing up." You said and stood up. "Ok." He said and you lifted your arms and he took the picture and started laughing. "That's huge!" Kian said and you nodded and looked at the picture and started laughing. "I wanna see!" Connor said. You snatched Kians phone and jumped onto Connor. He smiled and looked at the picture smiling. "It's adorable! Kian send it to me." Connor said and threw the phone to Kian. "K Connor!" Kian said and went to his room. You and Connor cuddled then fell asleep on the couch together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh I don't know I usually do them a day before I post them but I didn't do it early so its bad... Anyways, Byeeeee =/