Jc Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the floor on your phone while Jc laid on the bed editing a video you did together. You were bored so you sat next to him and he kept editing. You frowned and got up going to the living room. Kian and Ricky were sitting on the couch. So you went to sit with them. "Where's Jc?" They both asked at the same time and you laughed. "He's editing and won't pay attention to me." You said turning upside down on the couch. Your hair touching the floor and legs to the wall. "Oh so you're bored?" Ricky asked and you gave him a thumbs up. "Want to got to Jamba Juice?" Kian asked and you smiled. "Yes please I need to get the hell out of here!" You said as you slid off of the couch and then walked to the room. You got your hightop converse and put them on along with a bandana. You wore a shirt and shorts. You were about to walk out the room when Jc looked at you and had his mouth wide open. "What?" You asked crossing your arms. "I-I.. You look so good." He said with a goofy smile. "Okay goo goo eyes. I'm going to Jamba with Ricky and Kiki." You said giving him a kiss before walking away. "I'm going!" He yelled and then a few seconds later surprised you by hugging you from behind kissing your cheek. You held your heart groaning. "God you scared me!" You said pushing him away. "Sorry princess." He said grabbing your hand. You smiled and squeezed his hand. "Come on you love birds!" Ricky yelled and you ran out of the house pulling Jc behind you. "You finish editing?" Kian asked and Jc nodded. "Yea it took a while but I had just finished." He said as he got in the seat next to you. Ricky was driving because when Kian drives it can get a bit crazy. The whole way there everyone was talking and laughing loudly. Everyone got out and walked to the restaurant. Jc opened the door for you. "After you princess." He said then winked. "Thank you sir." You said laughing. Everyone ordered smoothies and then went to sit at a table. It was Jc next to you and Ricky and Kian on the opposite side. "I'm tired." Ricky said out of no where and you nodded agreeing with him. Jc grabbed your hand and kissed it. You raised your eyebrow and looked at him as if he got hit on the head. "You okay babe?" You asked laughing at him. "I'm fine but are you okay?" He asked pulling you close. "Yes I am." You said pushing him away from you which resulted in you getting pulled back again. You groaned. "Babe it's freaking hot back off." You said rolling your eyes and pulled out your phone playing on it. "Oh! Jc just got denied!" Kian practically yelled and everyone looked at your table. You looked at everyone and laughed. "Why is everyone so nosy? Can't they just mind there own business?" You said a bit loud so they could return to their previous actions then took a sip of your smoothie. Jc smirked at you but then threw a balled up napkin at Kian. "Hey?!" Kian said throwing it back at him. "What? I didn't do anything." Jc said shrugging as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You kissed him and smirked into the kiss looking at Kian from the corner of your eye. He was sitting there shocked with his mouth wide open. You pulled away from Jc and looked at Kian. "Shut your mouth you can catch flies." You said and Kian snapped his mouth shut and blushed. Jc gave you a high five then you both laughed. You looked at Ricky who had his head down. "Is he sleeping?" Jc asked smiling. Kian poked Ricky's cheek and he did nothing. "I think he is.." Kian said. You laughed and pinched Ricky which earned your hand a slap. "Ouch." You frowned. Jc grabbed your hand and rubbed small circles on your palm smiling at you. You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on let's go before Ricky falls asleep and we can't wake him up." Said Kian who had began poking Ricky's side. Ricky laughed and woke up. "I'm up you idiot." He said pushing Kian out of his seat. You all were laughing but Kian. You all exited the restaurant and walked to the car. You rested your head on Jcs shoulder and held his hand. When you got home Jc pulled you out of the car and tossed you over his shoulder. You kept laughing until he placed you on the couch and tossed you a controller. "Mario kart and this time I'm going to win!" He said as he sat next to you. You laughed and shook. your head. "No you're not I always win." You said smirking as the game started. For the rest of the day it consisted of you and Jc playing Mario kart. You winning all the times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So that was short.. I think anyways bye!!! =]