Jc Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around your neighborhood moping. You made sure not to walk to far away from home because you would go somewhere that made your heart break. It was pretty late at night it was 1 in the morning. You would go on these walks to clear your mind of thoughts and ideas. Most of these thoughts and ideas were of your ex Jc. Your head was full of him and memories that you guys had made together. What you would want right now is to go on adventures with him, hold him, and most of all see him. You fished you phone out of your pocket and you turned it on only to be welcomed by missed calls and texts. Your mom called and the boys texted you asking where and what you were doing. The boys are still close except for him. He doesn't even smile anymore, but when he does smile it always looks fake. You rarely even smile but when you do most of the time its a real genuine smile. He was the only person that could bring one to your face. He smiled everywhere he went but after you two parted he always has a frown on his face. You stuffed your phone back into your pocket and it kept buzzing but you never had the guts to answer anyone. When you leave most of the time your mom hears and she calls but you never listen. As you were walking you heard a horn and you looked behind you and saw a car but you ignored it. It started to rain, even though you knew it was Kian trying to take you home but you kept walking.  The rain started to pour faster but you just walked. You thought about all of the times that you and Jc would just sit out in the rain and you felt tears falling down your cheek.

"Doesn't the rain smell great?" You could hear Jc in the back of your head and you stopped. The car came to a quick halt and you just stood there.

"Let's go inside princess?" Jc's voice rang through your head again and you fell to the ground and you put your head in your hands crying. Kian ran to your side and he picked you up and ran to the passengers seat where he sat you down. Kian got in without saying anything and he drove off. You couldn't stop crying it hurt so much to think about him.  As soon as the car stopped you looked up and saw the house and you got out quickly and started to run with tears in your eyes. Kian saw and he ran after you, when he caught you he pulled you into his arms and fell onto the ground. You tried to squirm out of his arms but gave up because he was to strong. He got up and walked to the front door and you screamed. He sighed and opened the door and he sat you on the couch while you tried to kick at him as soon as he set you down. Ricky and Connor came down probably because they heard you scream. You looked at them and frowned. You had a small amount of hope that he would come down but he wasn't there.

"He's not here. (Y/n) he um.." Connor said while fidgeting in his spot. You looked up at him with confusion. Ricky patted Connor on the shoulder and he walked towards you and he sat down next to you and you flinched. You wanted to know what they were going to say but at the same time you didn't. What did Jc do? What is he doing? Has he forgotten about me? 3 months is a while right? Enough for someone to forget you. Ricky opened his mouth to say something when someone opened the front door and was rather loud, laughing like hyenas. You listened to the laugh and frowned then you looked at the door and your heart shattered. There at the door stood Jc with a blonde haired girl clinging to his side and you looked away. You know how dogs can feel or tell how a person is feeling? Well yeah Wishbone came to you and he cuddled into lap and you hiccupped and tears rolled down your cheeks for what felt like the millionth time today. Everyone looked at you except for the girl and you just started to cry louder. Kian pushed Jc out of the door and you felt like drowning in your tears because they came faster. You yelled but a small shriek came out and you felt like you couldn't breath. Jc pushed Kian to the ground and he ran towards you with worry written all over his face. Ricky went to the girl and told her that he would take her home, which he did. As soon as Jc was pulling you into his arms you stopped crying and you closed your eyes. He finally came back but you didn't want it to be like this.. You wanted to be smiling and full of happiness when he came back. You pulled away from him and he frowned.

"Jc, why?" You asked and he shook his head and you scoffed. Of course he wouldn't tell you. You got up but he pulled you back down onto the couch and you looked at him.

"I missed you (Y/n). I was just trying to find someone that made me feel like I was floating on thin air.. You always seemed to make me feel like I was someone important and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know you probably just want to get away from me right now but I can't let you go anymore. I still love you and you mean a lot to me so, I can't let you go anymore. Please forgive me?" He asked and you looked at him and he had tears in his eyes and you started to cry and you hugged him. He may have been stupid and made mistakes but you couldn't let him leave. You nodded and he hugged you tighter. You looked at him and he smiled which pulled a smile to your face. He pulled you onto his lap and you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I love you too Jc."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys... I'm sorry for not updating for two days. My best friend came over yesterday and I didn't have a chance to work on the imagines. Do you guys forgive me? I'm sorry :(

Byeeeee =]