Grand Entrance

"Awe Danny.. I love you so much, baby." Jessica places her hand on his cheek as tears fall down her cheeks.

"I'm so happy we're having this baby.. and I'm beyond happy it's a little girl.. It'll be a new experience for both of us, and I can't wait.. I can't wait to see what an amazing daddy you are to our baby girl."

Danny wipes her cheek with his thumb and softly kisses her lips.

"Not much longer till we get to see her sweet little face."

Jessica smiles softly and giggles, "We're gonna love her so much!"

"Yep! She's gonna be so spoiled!"

"Definitely!"

Danny chuckles and by the look on Jessica's face he could tell she was starting to have another contraction.

"You're okay. Just focus on your breathing."

Jessica squeezes his hand tightly and scrunches her face.

"Relax.. Relax, baby.. Take deep breathes and think of our baby girl being in your arms."

Jessica moans a little, then breathes deeply until her contraction ends.

"Good girl! That was a big one, wasn't it?"

"Yeah.." Jessica answers in a small voice.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Danny." Jessica smiles and looks away.

"I'm gross right now."

"No you're not!"

"I'm all sweaty.." She says with a little pout.

"You can be sweaty and beautiful." Danny smiles.

Jessica laughs and holds his cheek before kissing his lips.

**

6:45.

Dorothy and Sam came in to see how she was doing.
Jessica was sitting on the birthing ball and the middle of a contraction when they walked in.

"Hey honey." Dorothy says very cheerful.

Jessica's eyes were closed as she breathed through the pain.

"That's a contraction face, grandma. We better keep quiet." He says looking at Jessica who's face was slightly scrunched.

Jessica breathed deeply as the pain eased.
Danny held her cup in front of her so she could drink some ice water, then he grabbed her towel and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"How ya holdin up, mom?"

"Okay.. I'm eight centimeters."

"That's good! You're so close!"

"Yeah.. How's the baby?"

"He's good! He's enjoying all the attention he's getting out there." Sam chuckles.

"Yeah, he's a little ham. I wonder where he gets that from?"

"Beats me!" Sam shrugs.

Jessica laughs and he says, "I have a video from Grayson, you wanna see it?"

"Yeah! Let me see my baby!" Jessica smiles.

Sam hands her his phone and Jessica presses play.

"Hi! This is Grayson! *Jumps around* My mommy is having a baby! She's got my sister stuck in her tummy! But it's okay, cause she's gonna get her out! *Dances around* She's coming out of her vagina! Oops!" Grayson covers his mouth and widens his eyes.