7

*Frisk*

I wake up and freeze. It takes a moment to realise where I am. And then I realise I'm entangled up with G. I have my head resting on his chest and an arm wrapped around him, when did that happen! Our legs are interlocked and his arms are still holding me tightly. I feel heat rise to my face and I internally scream, no, no, no! A chuckle reverberates through him making the blush darken, "Morning princess," he raises a hand and starts playing with my hair, "sleep well?" he teases, I shove myself off him harder than I mean to, he simply laughs, "Aww princess don't run away,"

"No," I raise a hand up, "stop calling me that,"

"Why? It's kinda what ya are, princess," I watch as that smirk lights up his face,

"No it isn't," I shake my head,

"You said Toriel adopted you," he says pointedly as he sits up and stretches, "thus making you, a princess,"

"She's not Queen anymore," I excuse, he just chuckles, "look I just don't like being called that," I somehow manage to repress the shudder,

"Okay, okay, I can see I'm hitting an especially sensitive nerve there," he responds softly, guess I didn't suppress the emotions enough to hide them, he pats the mattress next to him, "I promise I won't call you that anymore sweetheart," I begrudgingly crawl back onto the mattress as he lights up a cig,

"Thanks, maybe you can start calling me by my name," I know he knows it, everyone in this god damn prison does,

"I think that's pushing it," he teases, "So we have a long time until Friday,"  he glances down at me, "Don't suppose you brought any playing cards? We could have some fun playing poker,"

"Sorry, didn't have chance to nab some as they dragged me away from the guard I put on their ass," my response makes him laugh,

"Damn I wish I had seen that," his whole body shakes with his laugh, "That would have been entertaining, I guess we will have to find other ways to occupy our time," 

"We can talk," I suggest,

"I suppose," he pouts, "If that's really what you want," I glare up at his smirk,

"Stop teasing me," I huff,

"Who knows, I may not be teasing," he whispers in my ear, the blush I had managed to quell before forced its way back with a vengeance, 

"Y..you wanted to know about the resistance?" my voice cracks as I weakly divert the conversation,

"Yes, I want to know how a little girly like you became leader of the resistance," he chuckles as he tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear,

"Well I suppose it began about two years ago, when I was saved and taken to Toriel, who had then requested help from who we now call Brains, I was in a pretty bad state, but with their help I got better." He frowns at me, "I'm not ready to talk about what was happening in my life before that," I say quietly, he nods and doesn't push the issue. With a sigh I continue, "I, I don't know quite how to explain how we started, we just kind of came together, with one goal in mind, take down the labs, stop the experiments," I shudder, he suddenly pulls me over to sit between his legs, arms wrapping around me, "Uh G?"

"When did you become leader?" he asks diverting my attention,

"After we found the first lab, Sentry and I scoped the place out and we realised this was way bigger than anyone realised,"

"Sentry?"

"Yeah, we came up with names for the important people so that they wouldn't be compromised in their day to day lives and jobs," I feel him nod, "So after we checked the place out we headed back home, we talked about it for a long time, we all wanted to do something but there was no way we alone could do anything," I lean back against him gently, "then they took him, and all I knew was I would do anything to get him back, Sentry had an idea on a few people who could help. She came back with the reports, that's when I read up about you, when I suggested we contact you, Brains immediately agreed, Sentry not so much, but after a while she agreed as long as you were kept at a distance,"