Chapter 4

"Because Jeff is one of my best fighters, and by taking him down he has one less person to stop him in his tracks of getting to me." I knew I heard someone following me. If he was following me the whole time then he knows about Y/N. I have to get her to safety at first I just wanted her to be with me. Now it's because Zalgo may use her as bait to get me to come to him.

"Hey Slendy I'll tell you soon where I go every night but for now I'm hitting the sack." Slendy just looked at me and shook his head. I walked to my room and thought of a way to get her into the mansion without anyone knowing. I'll figure it out tomorrow I'm kinda tired.

Your P.O.V

I woke up and wrote Jeffery a note, and then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done I walked downstairs and my uncle's co-worker was here again in the living room talking with him. I had a feeling it was his boss, because he acted modest and also different around her.

"Good morning dear did you rest well?" My uncle asked me

"Ye I'm going over to Vanessa's house me and her made plans to go out for breakfast today." I went to the kitchen got some coffee and went back up to my room to get dressed. I texted Vanessa to come pick me up. She replied back faster than ever.

"Anything to get out of this house be over in a sec just gotta get dressed. J" I knew Vanessa took a while to get dressed so I just waited in my room. About 30 minutes later she texted me saying she was outside. I jumped up from my bed, grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

"Bye uncle John Vanessa's outside." I said and kissed him on the cheek. Right when I was about to leave the room that Sarah girl said words I didn't want to hear.

"Why don't you come and give a kiss to your soon to be auntie?" I ran and gave her a kiss and said bye then ran outside. I got in the car and slammed the door. How could he not tell me.

"What's going on?" Vanessa asked noticing I was mad.

"My uncle just got engaged to this girl I don't even know and didn't tell me. Like how you gonna do that?"

"Oh don't get too mad you don't know if she's gonna be mean or anything like that." Vanessa was right I just needed to chill.

"Your right thanks for your help Vanessa. Anyways TO IHOP WE GO!" Vanessa just laughed and drove off.

"Vanessa you should ask your dad if you can stay at my house tonight I need some company, and you can help me deal with this stress of the engagement."

"Ye and I need to be away from my sister I'm going to choke her if I stay in that house with her any longer." I told Vanessa what happened last night and told her that we should go check the forest. She agreed so it was settled we were gonna sneak out and go find Jeffery. We had to get back before morning though. We go back and Sarah was cooking dinner in the kitchen. Was she moving in or something? Why hasn't my uncle been telling me anything? I walked into the kitchen to speak with Sarah.

"Hey Sarah. Hope you don't mind me calling you that since your not my auntie yet."

"No honey I don't mind at all."

"Y/N I'm going to take my bags to your room be back down."

"Ok." Then Vanessa ran up the stairs.

"She seems nice. Anyways you wanted to say something?" Sarah asked me.

"Ye you know why my uncle isn't telling me anything. I mean he didn't tell me about ya'll engagement neither did he tell me that you were moving in. So do you know why cause I really wanna know?" Vanessa came into the kitchen right after I said that.

"I didn't know he was keeping secrets from you. I'm sorry to hear he's been doing that I will talk to him, but he's sleeping he had a hard day a work. So I'll have to speak with him in the morning in the mean time want something to eat girls?" Me and Vanessa both shook our heads we ate and went to my room to get changed. We got some supplies, and jumped out the window heading towards the woods. When we ran in I felt something weird it's like we went though a portal to another realm or something like that. I shook it off and just kept running. After a while me and Vanessa started walking. Then some weird thing attacked us, but this person saved our life. He looked at us and said.

"Guess I don't have to go all the way to your house to get you." Then knocked us out.

Sarah's P.O.V

I knocked on Y/N's door to wake her up but she didn't respond neither did her friend so I walked in slowly looking around the room. They were nowhere in the room I checked in the closet, and in her bathroom, but couldn't find them anywhere. I ran downstairs telling John he jumped up from his chair and told me to go to Vanessa's house to tell her dad. He came over to John's house with me, and brought his other daughter. He brought her fearing he might lose her too. We called the police to file a missing report on them both. They told us they would be on the search right away. I was so worried I hope she didn't run away or worse!

Your P.O.V

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and looked around seeing Vanessa knocked on the floor while I was on a bed, and a guy sharpening a knife. Was he gonna kill us he then put down the knife and turned around. I quickly got off the bed to wake up Vanessa thinking we could defeat him together. She woke up right away. Looking around and saw the guy. He had black pants on and he was shirtless. He also a smile carved into his face which was kinda creepy.

"Ya'll are finally up don't think about leaving the room or you'll be killed."

"So your gonna just kill us if we try to escape." He then laughed.

"I might kill your friend but that's up to you Y/N, and no I'm not gonna kill you Y/N but the other people that live in this mansion will."

"How do you know my name bastard."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opps they messed up going into those woods. What will happen next?