Chapter 19

John: "Y/N what has gotten into you, and what is wrong with your voice?" I just chuckled and shook my head.

Zalgo: "Oh this isn't your Y/N. This is my Y/N she is mine therefore I can speak to you through her! Remember me Lord Zalgo?"

Victoria: "How is this even possible?"

Scarecrow: "Anything is possible for Lord Zalgo. Now time to kill you all!"

John:" You'll have to get through me first!" I then walked up to my uncle John and pushed him aside with extreme force!

Zalgo: "Got past you." I grabbed Sarah by her hair and pulled her over to Scarecrow and then shook my head. Scarecrow threw me her scythe and I stood Sarah up.

Zalgo: "Stay still or it will be worse." I then sliced her throat open the blood getting all over my face and chest area. I then went over to my Uncle John and did the same to him. I looked over at Vanessa and Victoria.

Zalgo: "I saved the best for last." I threw the scythe to Scarecrow and rolled up my sleeves. Just then Toby and LJ walked in Scarecrow ran and jumped out of the window onto the tree. I then had control over my body again. LJ and Toby were confused why I was covered in blood with 2 dead bodies on the floor. For neither Jeffery or Slenderman explained or told anyone what happened in that office that day. I dropped to my knees not believing what Zalgo just made me do! I then burst into tears LJ ran to my side to comfort me, Toby did the same.

Toby: "It's ok I'm sure you did what had to be done. I mean we do it all the time."

LJ: "Toby I don't think your helping." I knew something was about to start from that one sentence so I did something before it did happen. I wiped my tears and looked up at them.

Y/N: "No LJ that did kind of help but it makes me feel a lot better since I'm not the one that did it!" I gave them a big smile! I then got up and left the room leaving them a lot more confused. I mean I did need a serious bath now.

Toby's P.O.V

What the fuck is she talking about? What does she mean she didn't do it? She had blood all over her to prove she did it. LJ left too still confused. I was staying to find out what the fuck went down in this room. I went to close the door only to find LJ had already closed it. Wow I was really lost in my thoughts! I turned to the girls that were still alive. Why was Scarecrow here tho? What did her and Y/N have planned? One thing was for sure those girls were petrified.

Toby: "Hi you might not know my name, but I'm Ticci Toby. I just want to ask you a few questions. Now if you lie to me it won't end well for you!" I extended my hand for them to take and they only backed away from me more then they already were.

Toby: "What did I expect y'all not to be scared?" I said thinking out loud surprised to hear an answer.

???: "Well my name is Victoria and this is my sister Vanessa. I'm younger and she might just pass out!" This girl said all this with so much confidence I was surprised!

Victoria: "Also of course we would be scared of a weirdo that kidnapped us!" I hated when people called me a weirdo I like the term psychopath much better.

Toby: "I prefer the term psychopath much more. Also kidnapped is such an ugly word to use. We're just borrowing y'all!" I walked over to her grabbed her by her hair and slammed her onto the floor.

Toby: "I also advise you not to make smart comments. Now stand up." She looked up and just stared at me as if I didn't just give her a command. I grabbed her by her hair once more and pulled her up.

Toby: "I TOLD YOU TO GET UP!" My voice became dark with anger. I dropped her by letting go of her hair. She then got up looking at me with anger.

Toby: "I don't think it would do you much good to be looking at me like that!" She lowered her gaze knowing she wouldn't be able to stop the anger from boiling up in her eyes.

Toby: "Now let's start getting some answers out of you too!" My anger still not cooling which I needed to happen. Because if it didn't happen soon when we were done I was gonna make this Victoria my new toy!

Toby: "Just tell me all that you know, because I need to get out of here fast." I just wanted to start beating the fucking living hell out of that girl! They told me this story of went down in here. My anger still not going down. I was still heated and I was now going to make that bitch my new play toy! She better be ready because this is going to be a bumpy road! I grinned to myself.

Victoria: "Anything else you want to know?" She said waving her hand in front of my face. Wow this is 1 brave bitch. Had she not just seen I have 0 patience? I started twitching and ticking. I was really angry now! This sealed the deal! I grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the floor again! I started kicking her in the stomach making her cough up blood.

Toby: "How that feel bitch? You've mad me real mad! That's not good for you!"

Vanessa: "Please leave her alone hit me instead she's just young." These 2 just can't have enough.

Toby: "I've made my choice in my new toy. I haven't had a special toy in a while. Your sister just sealed the deal for herself!" I started laughing. I start twitching and ticking again. I grabbed Victoria or should I say Bitch. That's gonna be her new pet name! I dragged her down to the cellars and threw her into a room up against the wall. I chained her up to the wall.

Toby: "Let's have some fun shall we Bitch?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey this chapter took so long to make! Hope you enjoyed it!