Chapter 32

Offenderman P.O.V(Cause I love him and I never did his P.O.V mainly because I LOVE HIM!)

I was walking around it was a beautiful night with beautiful women, waiting to be preyed upon. I saw a familiar looking piece of paper heading to my brother's mansion. What a wonderful surprise Rat Man and Coin Toss were up to their old games again. I slowly followed the paper back to the mansion. I've raped and killed enough women tonight. When I got to the mansion door I grabbed it and took it inside. The letter told me to whom the message was meant for.

???: "Give to Jeffery Woods aka Jeff The Killer." Interesting. I walked up to his room and entered. Nowhere in sight? Must be out hunting as I was about to leave the bathroom door opened. I turned around to see a dripping wet Jeff, with a towel around his waist. Now this is interesting.

Jeff: "What do you want perv. Also stop staring at me, especially like that." I frowned at his comment and then gave him the letter and took my leave.

Jeff's P.O.V

What the fuck is this? I read over the letter I was going to kill those two. I ran to this old under ground tunnel. Somewhere I was very familial with, but that doesn't matter. Where the fuck is Y/N if she's not here I'm going to kill them both. Soon rats started coming from everywhere and Rat Man came from the shadows.

Rat Man: "Just making sure it was you." All the rats left but one. That one rat climbed up on his shoulder and looked at me with some sort of an evil look. Rat Man started walking  down the tunnel and I followed. At the end of the tunnel was a clearing. Like a regular stop in a underground tunnel. There was Y/N and Coin Toss. Coin Toss was touching her in a way I didn't like. 

Coin Toss: "She's quite the fighter and pretty." He ripped her shirt down the middle with a knife. Oh hell no!

Your P.O.V

As the cold air hit my chest something ticked in my mind. Zalgo. Jeff had already attacked Coin Toss with Rat Man and his rats helping. I don't want to hurt anyone I need them to get out!

Y/N: "STOP!" They kept on fighting, and fighting, and fighting. I really needed them to stop.

Y/N: "I SAID STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Rat Man came over to me while Jeff and Coin Toss were still fighting.

Rat Man: "What?"

Y/N: "He's coming I need y'all to stop fighting and go he will hurt anyone looking at us! So please go!" Jeff heard what I said getting him to look at me getting a punch from Coin Toss. Jeff grabbed his knife flew right past Coin Toss and Rat Man to me. He cut me free and jumped up grabbed Rat Man throwing him at Coin Toss.

Jeff: "Run." I ran down the tunnel I stopped when I heard his voice in my head.

Zalgo: "Not yet my dear we haven't even caused some trouble. You didn't even introduce me to your friends. How rude."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup this chapter is a little longer and the new OC's are causing some trouble. Fun! Well see you next chapter! What will Zalgo do?