Chapter 22

I looked up from the letter at Jeffery after reading the note a few times. It was Vicky's hand writing. I mean it looked nothing like his. I got up and walked out of the room down the hall. I knocked on the door only to hear a small yelp from Vanessa. I opened the door and gave the note to her. After she finished reading it she looked at me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and we sat there crying together for hours.

Toby's P.O.V

Why did Y/N and Jeff go down to the basement. Then to come running back up. What did he do to her this time. I got up and went down to the basement to see Bitch's door open. I walked in to see her dead body with a knife in her chest. Jeff. He killed Bitch and Y/N saw that's why she was crying. Well at least she knows the real Jeffery Woods now. I walked up to Jeff's room and busted in the door. I guess he knew why I was here because he started speaking right away.

Jeff: "I finished toying around with my last pet. I needed more she was banging on the door begging to be killed. So I killed her."

Toby: "How are you so calm and just sharpening your knife's WHEN YOU TOOK MY BITCH FROM ME?!" He then looked up at me.

Jeff: "Looks like someone liked their toy. I have a note she left if you want it. But you must wait for Y/N to get back she took the note to the other girl. I want to know what the note said too." He then gave me a stupid smug grin. Right after he spoke those words Y/N walked in. I ripped the note from her hand only for her to rip it out of mine.

Y/N: "I don't think a monster such as you should have the right to read what she left. Jeff she said thank you for doing that for her." She then put the note up somewhere and then turned to me.

Toby: "He's the one who killed her not me." I pointed at Jeff getting a glance from him.

Y/N: "I don't think she asked you to torture her!" I just looked at her. I so badly just wanted to kill her right now. Forgetting Jeff was still in the room I threw my axe at her. It sliced her side and the axe got stuck in the wall. She fell to the ground like the weak human she was. Then I felt multiple pains all over my body. I looked down to see multiple knifes in my body. Then I looked up to see my axe flying at me it then landed right in my skull. I then blacked out. I felt myself being picked up. Well someone was trying to pick me up. Then something bumped my head. Maybe Jeff's door. I could feel everything still. But I couldn't hear or see anything. I opened my eyes to E.J standing above me then everything in me shut down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO HELLO HELLO HOW ARE YOU! Now see you next chapter.