Chapter 42

My eyes shot open and I was in a dark room. I got up and looked around. No light. I'm chained to a wall. Also I don't know where I am. This is their doing, and I will fight back they will not get away with this. Take a deep breath and calm down. Now.

Y/N: "HELP! SOMEONE ANYONE HELP!"

Nina: "Shhh calm down I'm here."

Y/N: "Anyone but you." I said in a stubborn tone.

Nina: "Aww the little baby is mad her little Jeff isn't here to help her." Just then a light came on, I closed my eyes as a reflex. When I opened them I saw around me Nina, Jane, and Sexy. Of course the room just had to be covered in blood. I looked down to see I was also covered in blood.

Sexy: "Do you not remember us torturing you. You screamed so loud it was beautiful."

Y/N: "Your insane."

Sexy: "Of course I am. The best thing was no one could hear you scream."

Y/N: "Where am I?"

Jane: "The cellars below the mansion." Where Vicky was murdered. Just then Nina jumped in front of me. I jumped back.

Nina: "What you thinking about."

Y/N: "Get out of my face." She grabbed my hair and got closer to my face."

Nina: "I'll do what I want."

Y/N: "Why so close just so you know I'm not a lesbian so I'll have to deny that kiss." She threw my head against the wall. Before I passed out I saw them leave and lock the door."

Jeff's P.O.V

I ran downstairs after I didn't find Y/N in her room. Slender said they ended testing 5 hours ago. I bumped into Nina on my way. I grabbed her by the collar.

Jeff: "Where is Y/N?"

Nina: "I don't know but I'm here!" I pushed her away and Jane and Sexy caught her.

Jane: "Nina let it go he's a heartless asshole who only cares about himself, and his own pleasure."

Nina: "At least you got to fell that selfish pleasure."

Jane: "Please do not bring that up I wish I hadn't."

Nina: "Whatever."

Jeff: "Who has the key?" Sexy stepped up.

Sexy: "I do." She pulled it out of her pocket and gave it to Nina.

Sexy: "Put it in your secret pocket." Nina dropped it down her shirt which means it's in her bra. Fuck it.

Jeff: "You know what Sexy fuck you. You thought you got me but you didn't." I ran up to Nina tackled her and grabbed the key. I ran to the cellars to get Y/N.

Sexy: "Get him!" I heard them running after me. I finally found the room Y/N was in. I opened the door and unchained her from the wall. I took the shortcut out of the cellars. I ended up outside. I ran as fast as I could to her house. Vanessa was just getting home. I opened her backseat door and put Y/N down gently.

Jeff: "Take her to the hospital. NOW!" Then they drove off. Y/N please be alright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope enjoyed this chapter and will you live another one?