Prologue

Once I knew this boy his name was Jeffery Woods. He was a nice boy, cute, and cared for me a lot even though he was having his own problems at home. So for his kindness I comforted him at school or when he could sneak out of his house. But, one day he went missing........ I hadn't seen him at school or our private meeting spot...... So one day I decided......to.......go.....to......HIS HOUSE for the first time! He told me to never come here but I was worried. I was also hurt...... I had so much bruises from the bullies at school. My parents were alcoholic so they didn't care....... I had realized that every time I saw him from the first day I met him...... I......noticed he was mentally unstable. He didn't want me to take him to my Uncle John who could help him. I didn't know why he didn't want help he just told me that he would be fine....so I believed him. I was standing in front of his door my hand was shaking I was scared to knock but I did. I head a low groan from inside saying-"help me...." I rushed inside worrying it was Jeffery, but it wasn't......it was his little sister Emily-"leave......hurry......he'll come and get you too." Then she fainted she had a smile carved into her face. Everyone of Jeffery's family members were dead, and they had smiles carved into their faces. I began to cry.....what if Jeffery is dead. I heard something upstairs I ran up there finding nothing. I looked all over the house to find no Jeffery. He was gone......whoever did this took Jeffery. I called the police right away telling them everything I knew. The last question they asked me was-"Do you know who did this?" I thought for a moment. Thinking when I find who did this I will kill them, but I responded with saying-" No I don't I just came and everything was like this, the one thing I did notice on the wall was words painted in blood saying GO TO SLEEP.