Chapter 30

Y/N: "Who are they?" I said super confused as Vanessa was taking her sweet time getting out of the car.

Hoodie: "Jessica and Mackenzie. Some bitches who stalk us."

Masky: "Don't know why after the incident with Vanessa."

Hoodie: "Maybe just you now just shut up!"

Y/N: "Why haven't y'all just I don't know maybe killed them?" The girls came up to us and started talking.

Mackenzie: "Hey I'm Mackenzie and this is my bffl Jessica."

Jessica: "Best friend for life just in case you didn't know." They made sassy hand movements and talked too sassy for my liking. What pissed me off the most was that they were all up in my face.

Jessica: "Who's this? Another girl Brian the last one dump you or is this Tim's girl?"

Y/N: "Um I'm neither of their girl. Also when did Brian get a girl?" Vanessa walked over and put her arm around my shoulder. Then they pointed at her.

Hoodie and Vanessa: "That's none of your business!" They then both crossed their arms.

Mackenzie: "Ooooo so y'all are still dating?" Hoodie grabbed Vanessa's arm and pulled her closer to him.

Hoodie: "Leave." They walked away all sassy like and went out of view. Hoodie pushed Vanessa away from him and looked at me.

Y/N: "What just happened?"

Vanessa: "So a while back when Hoodie and Masky were bringing me home those girls showed up. Hoodie said we were a thing to get them to move. They didn't believe him so he kissed me and that's how that all happened." My mouth dropped wide open and I looked back at Hoodie and Vanessa. Then we saw those girls coming back.

Masky: "Lord why?"

Mackenzie: "Just a question Tim your still available right?" Masky pulled me in and kissed me and when he pulled away he pulled me close, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Masky: "Got my eyes on somebody." Their mouths dropped and they huffed and walked away. We all drove back to the house and the boys went to the mansion from their. We walked inside and went straight to bed.

Masky's P.O.V

Her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet.

Hoodie: "Jeff is going to kill you."

Masky: "Why?"

Hoodie: "Haven't you noticed he's obsessed with her." I just shook my head and when we walked into the house Hoodie was pushed aside and Jeff pushed me against the wall.

" I just shook my head and when we walked into the house Hoodie was pushed aside and Jeff pushed me against the wall

Jeff: "Your dead meat Masky. No one touches Y/N like that but me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI HO THE DAIRY YO! Hello and welcome to another chapter. Now this story is getting to it's end point I think. I am going to make an epilogue after the story to show........... BYE!