Chapter 18

Your P.O.V

Who are these people and what do they want from me? I walked out of the room I was in. I heard banging on one door so I went over to it and opened it.

???: "Y/N you've finally come to your senses and your coming to save us!" I pushed this person off of me.

Y/N: "Who are you?" The person looked at me confused and then started to giggle.

???: "I'm Victoria have they brain washed you?"

Y/N: "Nope I was told I have amnesia."

Victoria: "You what?" I just shook my head in response. Then someone walked in it was the person who told me that they were called Eyeless Jack. But he said I can call him Eyeless he was nice but still scary.

Eyeless: "Y/N I have a way for you to regain all of your memories in just 3 days. But the question is do you wanna try this?"

Y/N: "Sure!" I followed him to this spot in the woods and then I say this coffin.

Eyeless: "Get in."

Y/N: "WHAT ARE YOU OUTSIDE OF YOUR MIND!"

Eyeless: "No I'm not we've tried this before on someone else it worked. So get in the fucking coffin or forget the people you once loved for about 4-7 years." I crossed my arms over my chest and then got in the coffin. He placed the top on and I feel asleep in the blink of an eye.

Victoria's P.O.V

How could this happen and this guy was just gonna do something to her and she was fine with it! Like how is any of this possible? Then a knock was sounded at the window. We looked at the window and saw something in the window. It entered and started walking toward us.

???: "I am Lord Zalgo I have come to give you your freedom. But you have to give me Y/N in return for your freedom."

John: "Never your not getting my niece!"

Zalgo: "Have it your way have a bad day. You have angered me that's not good." Then he disappeared in mid air! Why does everyone want Y/N?

Zalgo's P.O.V

They won't give me what I want? Fair enough they shall not live another day!

Zalgo: "RAKE! SCARECROW!" They rushed right in not wasting another minute for they knew what would happen if they did!

Rake: "Yes sir?"

Zalgo: "Rake lead Scarecrow to the girl. Scarecrow you know your duty don't let me down."

Scarecrow: "Have I ever let you down?" I only shook my head in response.

Zalgo: "She should be out of the coffin by the time you get there. Understood?" They both shook their heads, bowed, and left.

*Time skip to 3 days later(because this author is not having it)*

Jeff's P.O.V

I ran outside once I woke up to get Y/N out of the coffin. If she was in there for too long she would start losing the memories she gained! I got to it and without wasting anymore time I opened it up. She slowly opened her eyes.

Your P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Jeffery standing over me. When I fully opened my eyes he jumped at me and kissed me. It was passionate loving kiss. As he was kissing me I felt a tear drop on my face. I pulled away and giggled.

Y/N: "Is the tough Jeffery Woods crying?"

Jeff: "Ye I guess he is." I just laughed at him. He told me all what happened while I was in the coffin and what happened while I was in my amnesia state.

Y/N: "I think you should apologize to Slenderman for what you said. I'm sure you didn't mean it you were just mad." He just shook his head and went to apologize.  Then I heard Zalgo's voice in my head.

Zalgo: "Turn around." I could hear the smirk on his face. I turned around to see these things.

Zalgo: "There names are Scarecrow and Rake. Now say bye bye to Rake he has to come back to me."

Y/N: "Bye Rake." The thing than ran off. Then once again I had no control over my body.

Zalgo: "Come Scarecrow." We both went up stairs into the room with my loved ones. Scarecrow came in with me and I shut the door.

Zalgo: "Y'all won't give me what I want so I'm going to kill y'all then take her by force!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people. As you can see I got a new cover all thanks to @TrinityNorwood go check her out!