Chapter 31

Jeff's P.O.V

Masky: "Let me explain Jeff!" He said in between breaths.

Jeff: "THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN YOU KISSED Y/N!" He looked like he was turning blue, and Hoodie seemed to notice too because he came and pushed me aside. I still wouldn't let go of Masky, but my grip did loosen in letting Masky get free. I got up and attacked Masky only for Slenderdick to stop me! I pushed him off and stomped up to my room.

Coin Toss's P.O.V

Coin Toss: "Rat Man Jeff has a love interest let's mess with her and him. What you say?"

Rat Man: "A game? I haven't played one of those in so long I'd love to."

Coin Toss: "And so the game begins!" I giggled in pleasure. I couldn't wait to meet her!

Your P.O.V

I was just sitting in my bed on my phone when I heard a knock on my window. Must be Jeffery, so I walked over to the window and opened it. I didn't see Jeffery at all and it was freezing. I was about to close the window when 2 people jumped in.

???: "Ready to play the game?"

Y/N: "What game?"

???: "Our game of course. Sorry for me and my partner's manners. My name is Coin Toss and this is Rat Man." He bowed and then a rat crawled threw the window and came on Rat Man's shoulder. I screamed and jumped on my bed.

Y/N: "IT'S A RAT!" Adam ran into the room and magically those two were gone and so was the rat.

Adam: "WHERE?!"

Y/N: "Um guess it was my imagination." He shook his head and left. Suddenly the were back.

Y/N: "Where the fuck did y'all go?!"

Rat Man: "We were here the whole time what are you talking about?" I just looked at him as if he was crazy and he stared at me normally I guess.

Coin Toss: "Well let us start our game!" He took a piece of paper and threw out of the window.

Rat Man: "Let it begin." They both jumped out of the window. I went to look where they went only to be pulled out of the window. I was falling to my doom that's how it felt. Suddenly everything went black just in that moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so sorry for the short chapter but see you next chapter. What will happen?