Chapter 25

Mom: "Y/N?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I had been through and seen a lot. I can take her bitchy attitude!

Y/N: "Yes it's me. I see you had no trouble finding another man to fuck." Her and his mouth dropped and their eyes widened.

Mom: "His name is Adam and I feel bad for how I treated you in the past. I see your still angry. May I ask who's the lovely lady standing by you?"

Vanessa: "Vanessa is my name and thank you your quite beautiful yourself!"

Mom: "Thank you! Maybe on the outside I'm beautiful but on the inside I can get ugly. I am trying to better myself!"

Y/N: "Nice to know your not such a bitch anymore. But you are ugly on the inside not can get ugly!"

Vanessa: "Hey Y/N give her a break she seems to have changed really."

Y/N: "NO! Vanessa if it wasn't for her I would have never moved to my uncle's! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have ran into the woods with you! If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have been kidnapped! If it wasn't for her all those people wouldn't have died! Vicky wouldn't have died!"  I covered my mouth at the last statement. I wasn't supposed to tell about them being killed. We were supposed to say we didn't know where they were. Jeffery is gonna be so mad. I've never seen Slendy mad that might be scarier than he already looks!

Adam: "Killed? Who?"

Vanessa: "Her imagination just got the best of her after being kidnapped for so long."

Mom: "Are you sure that's possible?"

Vanessa: "Yea of course it's possible it happened to my um......brother. He passed." She put an act as if she didn't like talking about it. I'm telling you this girl was born to be an actress.

Adam: "Ok well let's get you two settled in what do you girls say to that?"

Vanessa: "Yea that sounds amazing. Come on Y/N." I nodded my head and followed Adam and Vanessa.

Adam's P.O.V

I lead the girls to their rooms and once I shut Vanessa's door I heard a kinda scream. As if she was about to scream but she was stopped. She let a sigh.

Vanessa: "Not that serious good." I went to my room and saw Erica waiting for my return. I peeked out the door when I heard Vanessa telling someone to shh. I saw Vanessa and a guy walking to Y/N's room. I told Erica to come on and we went to spy on the girls. We put our ears to the door and listened.

???: "Masky and Hoodie has already sent word to Slenderman that you said that. Those two ass kissers."

Y/N: "It just came out! I didn't mean to say that. I'm still kinda worked up that you killed Vicky!" A killer in the house that's terrible what if he tries to kill the girls. I looked at Erica and she was thinking the same thing by the way she looked.

Vanessa: "Well you better get out of here take the window."

???: "How else do you think I get out of my victims houses fast enough to escape the police. Sometimes I wish that I could stay and see the terrified looks on their faces when they see the blood on the walls. 'Go to sleep'! Such beautiful words!"

Y/N: "Go now we don't want to hear about all that gore and blood. You have your hobbies and we don't wanna hear what happens when you do it." We heard the window being open and then shut. We headed back to our room and decided to talk to the police in the morning. Just then the lights blew out. Strange.

Your P.O.V

When Jeff left Vanessa was about to leave but the lights blew out. We saw red and black smoke appear.

???: "You think you can just run and hide from me. I am apart of you! I AM LORD ZALGO!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I finally got a damn name for Y/N's mom. I'm so proud of myself. I might be late on some chapters, because our wifi is out. I'm sitting at a library right now actually.