Chapter 17

(Btw it's still Hoodie's P.O.V!)

I couldn't kill him! I had never seen Jeff like this something had to be wrong.

Hoodie: "Who's fault Jeff?" I was losing my patience with him!

Jeff: "Zalgo. He did this. IT WASN'T ME!"

Hoodie: "I believe you." I set him down in a chair and patted his back. Eyeless looked up from the table and Jeff looked at him.

Jeff: "Is she gonna be alright?" In fact I was a bit worried just didn't want to admit to it. How is it that I'm worried about some human? Slenderman needs to figure all this shit out!

Eyeless: "She'll be fine. But she was badly injured with 40 stabs 10 in each legs and arms." This sounded like the work of Jeff, but why wouldn't he say that he did it?

Eyeless: "Hoodie lets give him some space."

Hoodie: "K." We walked out of the room and into the hallway, and stayed in the hallway just in case he needed something. Me and Eyeless just talked for a while until we heard Y/N scream. We ran into the room. Only to find Jeff hugging Y/N, and she looked creeped out. Jeff then pulled away from the hug, and started examining her.

Jeff: "Are you ok? Did I hurt you too much? How's your head?"

Eyeless: "What happened to her head?"

Jeff: "When I attacked her she was standing and I jumped at her making her hit her head pretty hard." He said it all with guilt. I felt bad for Jeff like really bad. Eyeless went over and checked her head. But she backed away and pushed him away.

Y/N: "I'm fine thank you. I'm going to just go now."

Jeff: "I'll take you to the room!" He followed her out all the way to her room.

BEN's P.O.V

I was sitting on the coach watching TV when Sally sat down. I looked at her scared of what she might ask of me.

Sally: "BEN can you play tea party with me. Jeff said Y/N couldn't because she needed some rest.

BEN: "No." She crossed her arms and gave me a pout face.

BEN: "No." She stormed off and pushed past Sexy.

Sexy: "What's wrong with her?"

BEN: "I won't play tea party with her. Ridiculous!"

Sexy: "So what are you doing."

BEN: "I'm just chilling what you up to Sexy?"

Sexy: "Nothing much trying to find a way to get rid of that human." Just then Eyeless and Hoodie came running downstairs.

Hoodie: "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES JEFF IS REALLY ANGRY!"

BEN: "At who?"

Eyeless: "HE'S TAKING IT OUT ON EVERYONE!" They took off once again, and Jane and Toby were thrown down the stairs. I started thinking who has a TV? Oh that's right Sexy does. I jumped threw the TV to find myself in Sexy's room. I slowly walked out of the room. I ran down the hall to Slenderman's office.

Jeff's P.O.V

How could this happen? What do I do? I just kept on beating people up. I mean I couldn't take it out on Y/N. It wasn't her fault. As I was about to punch Masky again Slenderman came up behind me and stopped me.

Slenderman: "What are you doing? This is not how you should be acting!" His voice was booming with anger.

Slenderman: "What are you even mad about?"

Jeff: "Why do you care?"

Slenderman: "Because I care about you all enough to take care of you!"

Jeff: "So we can do the dirty work for you?"

Slenderman: "I have no problem with going out and killing but it is better when there is more to do so! It gets the job done faster! I have risked my life countless times to bring all of you here! Also I have risked my life more countless times saving all of you at least 5 times! So if anything I should get to care why you are mad!" I just looked at him rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

Jeff: "What next your gonna start acting like my family I killed?" He didn't answer he just let me go.

Jeff: "That's what I thought."

Slenderman's P.O.V

What is wrong with that boy? I felt a little guilt about what he said. Me acting like the family he killed. It hurt somehow. I was meant to be the one they trusted not so much with Jeff. He was a tough nut to crack.

Slenderman: "Does anyone know what happened to cause him such anger?"

Hoodie: "Y/N has gotten amnesia from his attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I got writer's block and was just was like I'll find something next chapter. So sorry for the short chapter.