Chapter 37

The bullet went right past Vanessa's face.

Hoodie: "Don't think for one moment that I have bad aim that was just a warning. Also you go do something with your ear we'll start getting the stuff out of the car." I looked at Vanessa's ear to see that it was bleeding wow that's good aim. I rushed her up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Masky's P.O.V

That was strange Brian would have just shot her. He's been wanting to do so for a while. The question at hand though is.....

Masky: "Why didn't you shoot her?"

Hoodie: "Because of Y/N." He simply said picking up another box. As we were taking the boxes in the house the girls came back down. I wonder if it was because of that kiss. Could that be the reason he didn't shoot her, does he feel a connection with her. Nope can't be this is Hoodie we're talking about. He then punched me in my arm and I almost dropped the box I was holding.

Masky: "What was that for?!" He nudged his head in the direction of Y/N. I looked over at her.

Y/N: "That box your holding goes in the first room on the left when you go upstairs." I nodded my head and went straight up to the room. I looked at the box and it was marked Vanessa. I kicked open the door and was shocked by what I saw. 

How'd she even do all this it's way over the top

How'd she even do all this it's way over the top. I put the box down and turned around and bumped into Hoodie and you won't even guess who was behind him. Jeff.

Jeff: "Y'all better finish up fast Slenderdick wants y'all back at the mansion in 10 minutes."

Masky: "Does Y/N know your here?"

Jeff: "No. Why?"

Masky: "No reason maybe you should go see her. I also need to talk to Hoodie alone."

Jeff: "K."

Jeff's P.O.V

I walked down the hall looked in 2 doors and finally found her room. They could have told me where the room was.

 They could have told me where the room was

She looked beautiful. She turned around a caught me staring.

Y/N: "I thought I felt a pair of eyes staring at me." She said with a smile on her face.

Jeff: "Ye your gut has always been right."

Y/N: "What you doing here?"

Jeff: "Getting Masky and Hoodie. Slenderdick wanted them."

Y/N: "Hey you think Slendy would mind if you stayed and helped me unpack so I could be in the mansion by tomorrow?"

Jeff: "Nah I don't think he would mind."

Y/N: "Oh that's great we have about three more boxes but 2 of them are mine, and the last one goes in the kitchen." I threw on my hood and we went outside to get the last of the boxes. I took the 2 to her room and she took that one to the kitchen. When we finished in her room I helped her with the bathrooms while Vanessa did the living room. We came helped her finish it up and then we all did the kitchen. By now it was like 3 AM so we decided to finish the rest of the kitchen tomorrow. Just before I went back to Y/N's room Vanessa stopped me.

Vanessa: "Hey Jeff I never thought I would say these words to you but, thank you for helping us it was a lot of work. I know you got a thing you do and this may have stopped you from doing it."

Jeff: "No problem I can not kill for one night." I walked into Y/N's room to see her already sleep. I got in the bed wrapped my arms around her and went to bed.

BEN's P.O.V

I was just getting in from killing when Slenderman got real mad a certain someone that wasn't here.

Slenderman: "WHERE IS JEFFERY!" He's dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey jo what'd you know it's a new chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter have an amazing day byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!