Chapter 47

I opened my eyes to Vanessa feeling my head like I had some kind of cold. I slowly got up removing her hand.

Y/N: "I'm fine." I tried to pull the covers off me but Vanessa wouldn't let me. I gave her a confused look.

Vanessa: "When I came into your room Jeff was just pulling the covers over you. He said don't let you see under the covers until he gets back, and I was too scared to look." I tried to look but this time instead of Vanessa stopping me Jeff's knife did. I pulled my hand back so I wouldn't get cut by the knife. I looked to where the knife came from and saw Jeff standing in front of my window. He walked over, picked up his knife, and pulled the covers off. I looked at my legs to see them all cut up. Heck I was cut everywhere but mostly the legs. Why the legs and who the fuck did this. I had a flash back and remembered.

*Flashback brought to by Y/N*

Y/N: "Zalgo?"

Y/N: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

*End of flashback*

Y/N: "Hoodie." I said in a low groan.

Jeff: "You know your smarter than you look." My head shot towards him.

Y/N: "What's that supposed to mean?" He just shrugged his shoulders and came to my side.

Jeff: "Need helping getting to the mansion?"

Y/N: "How'd you know I wanted to go to the mansion?"

Jeff: "Anyone can read you like a book. Also you ask to much questions can we just go?"

Y/N: "I have to change."

Vanessa: "I'll help her then wait for me I'm coming. I don't trust this not one bit. She gets reckless, now shoo." Jeff rolled his eyes and walked out closing the door. Me and Vanessa went through about 12 outfits before we got one. We decided to wear this Yin and Yang inspired outfits we bought a while back. I was Yin and she was Yang.

She helped me downstairs where Jeff was waiting for us

She helped me downstairs where Jeff was waiting for us. Jeff came and picked me up bridal style and then looked at Vanessa.

Jeff: "Wanna ride on my back or walk. I mean we will get there faster if you just got on my back."

Vanessa: "I'm-"

Y/N: "Nessa please for me." She rolled her eyes and got on Jeff's back. He was flying threw the forest making sure neither of us got hit soon we made it to the mansion and Vanessa jumped off his back.

Vanessa: "Never again will I do that. I COULD HAVE DIED!" Jeff opened the door ignoring her still holding me in his arms. Vanessa walked in and closed the door. We walked up the stairs and Jeff started kicking at someone's door, probably Hoodie's. He opened the door and Jeff pushed past him setting me down on the bed. It was really soft. Vanessa just stood at the door. Hoodie pulled her in and slammed the door. Then someone started knocking.

???: "Hoodie you know the rules."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here's another chapter I keep posting on Monday's bad me! XD anyways I will try to update next weekend I hope.