Chapter 16

What does Jeff mean? Are they talking about me? I opened the door and crossed my arms.

Y/N: "Jeff. Slender. What aren't y'all telling me?"

Slenderman: "Come to my office this evening with Jeff. We will tell you anything you ask. Good day." I looked at Jeffery and he just walked into the room and went into his closet.

Jeff: "Y/N what if I lose you?" He said tracing his hands over my notes I've left him over the years we've known each other.

Y/N: "You won't ever lose me. I promise!" I said going over to him and hugging him to reassure him. He hugged me back. He then pulled from the hug and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I kissed him on his lips making him smile a little. 

Jeff: "You should get some rest."

Y/N: "OK I will." I skipped over to his bed and jumped onto it. He came over and kissed my forehead again. I drifted off to sleep once he pulled the covers over me.

*Dreamland*

I was in a dark room. Then this thing appeared. It was the thing from my other dream. From my flashback I guess. I'm still wondering what that dreams means.

He was scary and he spoke in a deep eerie voice

???: "Hello child. You may not remember but I was always watching you. From the moment I gave you that drink when you were a baby!"

Y/N: "Who are you?"

???: "Oh pardon my manners. I am Lord Zalgo!" He said his name with pride. He extended his hand for me to shake. I shook it not knowing what else to do.

Y/N: "What do you want from me?"

Zalgo: "Oh I want you back. I have taking care of you. It may not seem like it but I did. I sent you to such parents to harden you. Now I will continue to try and get you from Slenderman. For you are mine!"

*End of dreamland*

I popped up from my sleep after what he said those words. Jeffery was by my side. Looking as worried as he could.

Y/N: "Can we go to Slenderman now?"

Jeff: "Ye come on." He said leading me out of the room. We ran to Slenderman's office for Jeffery was really worried. We knocked on the door at the same time. Waiting for an answer from inside. Once we got an answer we rushed in.

Slenderman: "Have a seat you too." We both sat down in front of him.

Y/N: "First I want to tell you of a dream I had. I was set on bench by my real parents all alone crying. My parents told me I was adopted. They never told me I was dropped off at their doorstep. This thing picked me up hushed me nicely and calmly. Then took me to my parents house. I'm kinda glad their dead. Anyways before the thing knocked at the door. It gave me this red glowing drink. I drank it pretty fast for a baby but whatever. Then I just had a dream. It was strange. I was in this dark room. Then the thing appeared again telling me it wanted me back. Telling me it had been hardening me, and that it would never stop trying to take me from you Slendy."

Slenderman: "Did it say it had a name?"

Y/N: "It said it's name was Lord Zalgo."

Slenderman: "I never knew that Zalgo had the ability to enter the dream realm." I titled my head. Slenderman knew this guy.

Y/N: "Why me?"

Jeff: "You weren't lying. That bastard actually has a heart. Well he's never taking Y/N from me!"

Zalgo: "I didn't know you had a heart either!" I covered my mouth while Slenderman and Jeffery were looking around the room.

Jeff: "Show yourself bitch!" I suddenly had no control over my body and I stood up. Jeff and Slendy both looked at me.

Zalgo: "I can speak through what I own!"

Slenderman: "You do not own anyone Zalgo." How could Slenderman be so calm. I was basically being possessed.

Zalgo: "When I fed her that drink that was my pledge to take care of her. Therefore I own her!"

Jeff: "GET OUT OF HER YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Jeff attacked me for the first time which made me scared. I got a sudden boast of strength and kicked him into the wall. I then walked over to him and knelled down. I placed his knife to my throat.

Zalgo: "You will only end up hurting you little Y/N. So go ahead and kill "me"." I laughed an evil laugh that roared through the whole house. Jeff pulled his knife back not wanting to hurt me. I can back for a split second.

Y/N: "Jeffery help me! I don't wanna hurt you anymore!" He hugged me in response then Zalgo came back and bit him. Out of reflex Jeffery through me across the room.

Zalgo: "You hurt her. Your a monster."

Jeff: "NO I WOULD NEVER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He jumped up and started attacking me. I came back but was in too much pain to speak. He was stabbing me in my arms and legs.

Y/N: "Jeffery." I then passed out.

Slenderman's P.O.V

Jeff: "NO NO! Y/N I'm sorry. I am a monster." I walked over to him and rubbed his back.

Slenderman: "Take her to Eyeless." He hurried and picked her up and ran out of my office. Leaving his knife I went to put it in his room.

Hoodie's P.O.V

I was sitting in Eyeless's office just talking to him. Until Jeff busted through the door crying!? Wow I've never seen him cry. He was covered in blood and he had a stabbed up Y/N. Eyeless ran over just as Jeff dropped to his knee's.

Jeff: "I didn't mean to it was his fault." Jeff said looking up. Wait Jeff did this? Eyeless took Y/N and put her on the table. I walked over to Jeff and knelled beside him.

Hoodie: "Bro you said it was his fault. Who's fault?" Jeff pulled out my gun out of my pocket and gave it to me. He pointed it to his head.

Jeff: "Kill me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Hola. *Bye in Hawaiian.*