Chapter 43

I shot up in a cold sweat, and just as fast as I came up I went back down. I could feel nothing but pain all over.

Vanessa: "Your up!" She said getting out of her chair and hugging me.

Y/N: "Ow Vanessa!" She jumped back and stared at me with guilty smile.

Vanessa: "Sorry."

Y/N: "It's ok. Where am I?"

Vanessa: "The hospital do you not remember anything?"

Y/N: "No." I said with an of course you dumb ass tone in my voice.

Vanessa: "Oh the doc did say you would have forgotten anything that happened in the last 5-8 hours."

Y/N: "How long was I sleep?"

Vanessa:"Only about an hour not that long." I thought for a while trying to remember everything that happened in last 5-8 hours. I remember falling unconscious out of the blue. Then Nina being all up in my face while I was in the basement. Then I remember Jeff running through the woods with me. That's all. Wow not a lot happened I guess.

Vanessa: "Hey Y/N the doc is here to ask you some questions you still in there?" I guess I spaced out while I was thinking. Now all I saw was Vanessa's hand waving in my face.

Y/N: "Yea I'm still here sorry I must have spaced out." I said moving Vanessa's hand and looked at the doctor.

Doctor: "No problem. By the way it's nice to see you again Y/N!" I recognized this doctor anywhere. He had been my doctor since I moved in with my Uncle John.

Y/N: "Same to you Dr. Taylor!" He looked down at a clipboard and flipped through a couple of papers until he stopped. He sat up straight and sighed.

Dr. Taylor: "Ok Y/N I only have a couple of questions for you. What do you remember anything from before you were brought here?"

Y/N: "Well I was at my boyfriend's house just hanging out. We was doing homework so I went to hang out with the other people who lived with him. Then I fell unconscious out of nowhere."

Dr. Taylor: "Do you remember what happened before you fell unconscious?"

Y/N: "Yea some girls sneaking around my boyfriend's room."

Dr. Taylor: "Wasn't your boyfriend doing homework?"

Y/N: "Oh not in his room in his study." Nice Save! I said mentally giving myself a high five. Dr. Taylor nodded his head and wrote something down.

Dr. Taylor: "Go on."

Y/N: "Then I woke up in the living room after I fell unconscious with one of the girls who were in my boyfriend's room all up in my face. I passed out again only to wake to me in my boyfriends arms him running full speed to my house. Then I woke up here."

Dr. Taylor: "Mhm." He said and nodded his head as he wrote one more thing down before putting his clipboard and pen aside.

Dr. Taylor: "Well looks to me your perfectly fine you can get your stuff at front desk and head home. I suggest you stay on bed rest for about 4-6 days then when you feel up to it come back and see me."

Y/N: "Thank you Dr. Taylor see ya soon."

Dr. Taylor: "Hopefully not!" He said laughing and I did along with him. I went to collect my things all I had was my purse and shoes. The whole car ride was spent with me talking to my parents about what happened when we got home I got off the phone with them and headed to my room for some rest. To my surprise Jeff was in my peeping around. I walked past him and plopped on my bed. He turned around and came and joined me in the comfort of my bed. He wrapped his arms around me softly and whispered in my ear.

Jeff: "I'm glad your alive." That was the last thing I heard before I fell into deep sleep. Jeff was becoming more open with his emotions that one big step for him. One big step I'm happy he took for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. But a warning for next chapter I'm going to do a lemon chapter. So read at your own risk! Have a nice day byeeeeeeeeeee!