Chapter 24

Jeff: "I have to what?" I was now beyond confused. If we let her go we would have to send her to her mother!

Sexy: "Oh don't worry when you train people it doesn't take that long. So she'll be gone sooner than ever!" She let out a long insane laugh.

Jeff: "Fine I'll train her. But to train her I have to take her."

Slenderman: "Take her where?"

Jeff: "On. The. Mission!" Sexy's jaw dropped open it was hilarious!

Slenderman: "Well then you leave at 8 get ready. Jeff I am counting on you to get her ready." With that me and Sexy exited the room she looked angry. I knew exactly why too. I walked to my room to see Y/N practicing with knives. In some way I felt this training was gonna be easy!

Y/N: "Hey Jeffery." She was so focused she didn't even give me a second glance. Oh this is gonna be beyond easy.

Jeff: "Hey your coming on a mission with me and Sexy." She almost dropped the knife but regained control over it automatically. She looked ready to fight. She then set the knife down and looked over at me.

Y/N: "What mission?"

Jeff: "It will help you to protect yourself."

Y/N: "Ok I'm ready for anything."

Y/N's Mom's P.O.V

I was walking to John's house with my new boyfriend soon to be married. I had told him how harsh I was to Y/N before. But I wanted to make everything up to her by welcoming her back into my arms. I missed her I remember the day I picked her up off the door step. It was a wonderful day! When we got to the house it was wrecked. Windows broken, peeling paint, and blood. Police tap lining the place. Not to mention the police that were there.

Officer: "Hello how may I help you?"

Mom: "This is my brother's house. May I ask what happened?"

Officer: "We're not sure the owners of this home lead some of our officers to some well wanted criminals. The officer did not come back alive. We also believe that they have three girls, two grown men, and a woman."

Mom: "Their names?"

Officer: "The three girls names are Vanessa, Victoria, and Y/N. The two grown men are John and Bob. The woman's name is Sarah."

Mom: "Y/N is my daughter and John my brother."

Officer: "We are doing everything we can to get them back.

*Time skip to three weeks later* Your P.O.V

Jeffery had been training me day and night and today was the day I go to my mother. I really didn't want this day to come but it had to come. I went and got Vanessa she on the other hand was crazy about getting out of here. The whole walk was in silence until we came to a street I didn't notice. Jeffery pointed to a nice big house down the block.

Jeff: "That's her new house she now lives with a new boyfriend

Jeff: "That's her new house she now lives with a new boyfriend. So she lives in his house." I was shocked at how amazing that house looked. It would still never beat the Slender Mansion. I will always and forever love that place no mater how big or small. I had great memories there! I ran and hugged Jeff and then ran down the block with Vanessa. We knocked on the door and then this guy opened it. I was about to say sorry wrong house but this guy screamed at the top of his lungs.

???: "BABE! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM! Come in you two." We walked in and entered this big fancy living room. Then my mom came in. Oh. No.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! This chapter took a while to make and I was on limited time so it might suck a little.