Chapter 44 (Lemon)

It had been about 1 week since I've been to the hospital, and I was going back again today. I felt so much better I just needed to go see Dr. Taylor, and I was good. I got to the hospital and I went up to the reception desk and told the lady I had already called for a appointment with Dr. Taylor.

Receptionist lady: "Ok well Ms. Y/L/N your an hour early so please have a seat." I took a seat in the corner next to the window away from everyone. I was thinking about Jeff I mean when was I not. He seemed to be looking at me a lot recently. I felt a bit uncomfortable when he stared so intently. I've never felt uncomfortable with Jeff especially not when he just stared at me. Soon some guy came out and called my name I stood up and followed him to Dr. Taylor's office. I walked and closed the door behind me. I took a seat and waited for Dr. Taylor to come. Not after long he stepped in and took a seat himself.

Dr. Taylor: "Hello Y/N how have you been?"

Y/N: "I've been good thank you. How about yourself, the wife, and the kid?"

Dr. Taylor: "They all have been well, my boy's graduation is coming up."

Y/N: "Good to hear!"

Dr. Taylor: "Anyways all I'm going to do today is check your reflexes and your blood pressure." I nodded my head and followed him out of his office and into a room. I sat up on the bed and looked around. He took out this little thing and hit it against my knee. I reacted pretty quickly and almost hit him in his privates.

Dr. Taylor: "Good reflexes." He said nodding his head then he pulled out at blood pressure machine. I held out my arm for him to put it on.

Dr. Taylor: "Your blood pressure is great! Well that's all have a nice day and please stay out of harms way."

Y/N: "Thank you again Dr. Taylor have a nice day, and I will try my best!" I went back to me and Vanessa's house. Went to the kitchen got some popcorn and me and Vanessa binge watched Criminal Minds. Around 3 AM Vanessa went upstairs to sleep. Just as I was about to turn off the TV a heard a loud bang at the door.

Y/N: "Coming!" Who was banging at my door at 3 AM? Once I opened the door Jeff dodged in, and pushed me up against the door looking over my head out the window on the door. His chest was heaving up and down in a steady pace. He looked down at me blood all over his face. We were just looking at each other when out of nowhere I kissed him. I am not sure why but I did it just felt right. I pulled away from him to see him giving the best grin he could through his smile. He picked me up and I did a little jump wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me into my room. He shut the door with his foot and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top and continued to make out with me. He slowly pulled off my shorts and my underwear. He lowered his head down there and looked up at me.

Jeff: "Take your shirt off." His voice sounded lustful and seductive. I obeyed him and took off my shirt. I was wearing no bra so I was now naked in front of Jeffery. He started licking me soon he put his tongue inside of me. I arched my back and moaned. Jeff started moving his tongue faster which made me moan louder. He sat up and took off his clothes too so we were both naked. He switched us around so I was on top and he was on bottom.

Jeff:" Ready?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about since it was my first time, but that didn't stop me from saying something.

Y/N: "Yea." I said nodding my head. He lifted me up and slowly pick his dick inside of me. Vanessa had explained this to me before so I did as she said. I started moving up and down on him with my hands on his chest for support. I started moving faster earning a groan from Jeff. It sounded amazing to me so I went faster and harder. This time he moaned it was like music. He flipped us over again and started pounding into me. I screamed at first then it turned into moans.

Y/N: "Faster!!!" He obeyed me and went faster it felt like heaven.

Y/N: "Harder!!!" I moaned out and he obeyed. After a while a felt this knot in my stomach.

Y/N: "J-jeff!!!" Then I came on his dick. He pounded for a little while then pulled out and came on me. He fell beside me and pulled me into a close embrace. He kissed my neck and the last thing I said before I passed out was.

Y/N: "I fucking love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed and I'm so sorry for making y'all wait so long for this chapter. Also this is my first lemon so I hope it wasn't that bad.