Chapter 28

I shook my head no. They looked at me as if they were hurt. You know what fuck you Eyeless I can't scream and insult them for 2 days. Also Zalgo if your in my head right now fuck you ok? You need to learn how to go threw the chest like in scary movies. Your supposed to be scary aren't you? Well then be a good scary demon! I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen only to see Jeffery.

Y/N: "Wha......." Just then he covered my mouth and shook his finger and head all up in my face.

Jeff: "What am I doing here? Good question! Well since you can't talk I decided to come and talk to you. I never wanted to hurt you. I told the guys to lie to you. I kinda stabbed your vocal cords to make Zalgo stop talking. So I will see you later I don't know." Then he ran out the back door leaving it slightly opened but he locked it. Very funny Jeffery I went over closing the door with a slight smile on my face. Then my parents came into the kitchen to stalk me again. I grabbed something to eat not really listening to them.  I went over to the door and was about to walk out when someone screamed at me.

???: "HEY! Listen to your parents they want to protect you not that they can but they want to so Listen." Wow were did that come from?

Erica: "Are you listening to me?" I turned around to see Adam not there but I heard a guys voice. It was just Nessa looking ready to go out and Erica dressed in the same manner.

???: "Me in your head think." Zalgo!

Zalgo: "Bingo. She asked if you wanted to go shopping." I could hear him rolling his eyes in disgust. None the less I shook my head no.

Erica: "Oh come on please what could be more fun?" I got a pencil and paper and wrote down the words 'Training to get better' she looked at me confused more than ever.

Erica: "Better at what?" I grabbed another piece of paper and wrote down one word. A word that made me feel strong just writing it down 'Fighting'.

Erica and Vanessa: "Ooooooooh."

Vanessa: "She's been training herself since we've been kidnapped it was boring just watching her training herself. The fact she didn't use her training was annoying." I rolled my eyes turned back around on the heel of my foot with a harsh landing. Then I ran outside and trained. I liked training more than ever now because I don't need to talk to train. Then once I was enjoying the quite he came back in my head.

Zalgo: "You could do better if your trying to beat me. With these moves you'll only humor me." I started punching, kicking, and all around fighting with anger.

Zalgo: "I could watch you all day. Wanna be my new jester?" I felt myself becoming angrier and more powerful.

Zalgo: "What are you a retired clown from the circus?" More anger gushed into my body spreading threw all my blood at first and now my veins and brain. He was infecting me with anger. With this anger my fighting got more powerful. He was gone but the anger still flew threw me naturally like DNA! Adam came up from behind me and.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will she hear him and try attacking before he even gets close enough to get hurt? Or will she be too caught up in her training and anger and hurt Adam?