Chapter 46

First I saw Hoodie and then I saw Zalgo tied up to this machine. The thing I couldn't handle was the fact that he was connected to a clone of me. They both have these things atop their heads. Is this why Zalgo hasn't been in my head lately. I climbed down and started walking back to my house, but got caught by Masky. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards Jeff and Hoodie. He dropped me earning glances from Jeff and Hoodie.

Hoodie: "Jeff I thought you said no one followed you!"

Jeff: "I said I never saw anyone that doesn't mean I didn't hear anyone!" I stepped between the two of them before one of them got killed. Which was dumb they both gave me an evil glare.

Y/N: "Can I ask a question?"

Hoodie: "Fire away." He said reaching for his gun. Jeff reached for his knife at the same time.

Y/N: "Is that the real Zalgo?

Masky: "If that was the real Zalgo he would be in Slenderman's 'care'." All of them laughed I just dropped to the ground and crossed my arms pouting.

Y/N: "It was just a question shut up!" Jeff patted my shoulder still laughing. I jumped up and walked back to my house. I was just mumbling under my breath when I jumped into someone.

Y/N: "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." They lifted my chin for me to look at them.

Zalgo: "Maybe you should look where your going my dear." My eyes widen as tried to run but his grip was tight on my wrist.

Zalgo: "Now my doll why haven't I been able to reach you?"

Y/N: "I don't know now let me go!" He made a tch sound and then turned into this black smoke. He jumped right inside of my mouth and I blacked out.

Jeff's P.O.V

The bushes start rustling and we all pulled out our weapons. Then Y/N came through.

Y/N: "Hey." She just walked over to the machine and then turned to look at us again. We all still had our weapons facing her.

Y/N: "Oh come on what am I gonna do." I slowly put down my knife and it shot right back up when she started twitching. Then a black smoke jumped out of her mouth destroyed our machine and the clones disappeared along with the black smoke. Y/N's eyes widen and she started laughing and jumping up and down.

Y/N: "I defeat him! I fought him! I got him out of me on my own!" She saw us staring at her then she turned around and saw the machine in disarray. She turned to smile at as and shrugged her shoulders.

Y/N: "Zalgo?" She said slowly then Hoodie jumped at her.

Y/N: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Hoodie worked so hard to make that and now it's gone. Anyways see you guys next weekend. Oh wait it's Monday crap sorry guys thought it was Sunday. For real see you next weekend.