Chapter 2

She pointed at the door and I brushed past her trying to hold in the tears. I texted Vanessa letting her know that I was moving closer to her. Lucky me she only lived 5 blocks from my uncle. As we were pulling out of the drive way my mother stood in the doorway, waving good bye and fake crying. I didn't wave at her instead I looked away and looked up at my room window the note was gone. Then I saw some guy running into the woods. I didn't question it just left it and then slept the whole ride to my uncle's house. When we finally got there I unpacked almost everything. I was so tired I went downstairs to find my uncle on the phone. He then whispered that dinner was in the kitchen. I went to get dinner and after a while my uncle came to join.

"So I got something to tell you."

"Hm?" I said looking up at him with a curious face.

"I just got a call that your mother was killed, and found with a smile carved into her face. The police also told me you had seen this before, but couldn't tell where, for they had another call to attend to. So does any of this ring a bell?"

Suddenly I had a flashback of Jeffery's house then everything went black. I opened my eyes in my bedroom. I looked around the room for a while to get familiar with it again. It's been a while since I've been here. Then my eyes stop at the bottom of my bed to see a guy with a smile carved into his face, a sharp knife in his hand, some black pants, also his hair was black and long, he lastly had on a white hoodie covered in blood. He then said the words.

(Just imagine that guy standing at the bottom of your bed without the body and holding a knife

(Just imagine that guy standing at the bottom of your bed without the body and holding a knife. Looking just like that!)

"Go to sleep."

I once again passed out. His words reminded me of the ones on Jeffery's wall.

Jeff's P.O.V

I ran to Y/N's current home. I had to get rid of her before Slenderman and the others found out about her, and killed her or worse! When I climbed though her window she was sleeping. So peaceful, beautiful and graceful, but she had to go before the other Pasta's fought out about her. She woke up and looked around so I ducked so she didn't see me, but I had to do what I had to do. I stood up and she looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Go to sleep." After I said those words she passed out. I just couldn't bring myself to kill her so I jumped out of her window and went back to the mansion.

Your P.O.V

I woke up remembering what happened last night and wondered if I was dreaming. I got up and went downstairs with my doll. I don't know why but I didn't want to let it go. I went to the kitchen and my uncle was cooking, and there was a girl in there making him laugh, and smile like I've never seen before! It was nice to see him like this, but I was hunger and just wanted to go back to my room. So I cleared my throat getting ready to speak, and also to get their attention.

"Hey um uncle is breakfast almost done I kinda want to go back to my room?"

"Oh ye dear it's on the counter over there. I'm cooking for my co-worker here Sarah!" He said pointing at the girl, and the counter. I took my food and went up to my room to unpack the rest of my stuff. After I unpacked everything I texted Vanessa to ask her to come over. She said sure just wait 15 minutes. I went to take my dish downstairs, and Sarah was leaving.

"Need help cleaning up Uncle John?"

"Sure dear that'd be really helpful!" While I was helping my Uncle John clean up I brought up the topic of what I saw last night still not knowing if it was a dream.

"So I think I might have a description of the person who killed Jeffery's family, and my mom and dad."

"Oh really? That would be really helpful to the police, so they can track him or her down."

"I'm going to go to the police station with Vanessa when she comes over, which is in a few." Then me and my uncle heard a knock on the door. I was guessing it was Vanessa, so I went and got the door. I was shocked who I saw at the door. It was my bullies from my last school. What were they doing here? Also how do they know where I live? I moved twice since the incident with Jeffery's family?

"May I help you?"

"We wanted to say sorry for what we did to you in the past really we are! Will you forgive us?" They said as they bowed to me.

"I will never forgive people like you I still have bruises for God's sake!" I said and was about to slam the door but I saw Vanessa running to my house so I kept the door open. The bullies were still on the ground bowing and crying for me to forgive them. I just ignored them, and let Vanessa in.

"Who are those people?" Vanessa asked about the bullies.

"Bullies from my precious school." I said shutting the door. We went up to my room passing my uncle in the living room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could just imagine one of your actual uncles as your Uncle John!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee until next chapter. Also I don't have days when I will post chapters, because some days I won't post a chapter and some days I will post a chapter. So I can't give ya'll a day saying "Oh this is the day I am going to start posting chapter!" So I don't  know if I'm gonna keep posting them every single day. So with all that said bye!