Chapter 52

I had to put that picture just found it the other day had to share it with you guys. Your welcome! Now to the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by Vanessa* Vanessa's P.O.V

I finally got of the hosptial and lucky me Y/N was ok, so she came to pick me up. When we got back home I went straight to bed, because the doc gave me pain pills that made me super sleepy. I turned to Y/N before I went upstairs.

Vanessa: "Hey Y/N I want to have a talk when I get up." I yawned here and there in between my words, but she got me.

Y/N: "Sure thing Nessa."  She flashed me a big smile and a thumbs up. I walked up stairs with a slight smile. Things might go my may for once. Once I hit my pillow I was out cold.

Jeff's P.O.V

Jeff: "Ugh." I was out killing and man I was so bored. These victims tonight weren't putting up much of a fight and I was starting to yawn. I sat on the side of my victims bed. I brushed her hair out of her now beautiful and bloody face.

Jeff: "You know I feel somethings off about Y/N's friend Vanessa. You know I think she really doesn't like me. Then again not a lot of people find me so likeable. I could honestly care less what she thinks. But what if she says something to Y/N. Honestly she's probably the only person's opinion I care about." I started to hear sirens. Damn those fucking neighbors.

Jeff: "Well I guess our conversation is cut short. We'll finish later. Not really." I said patting her head and leaving. I stood at the edge of the woods and watched. I saw some other girl run over to the I killed.  She started shaking her thinking she was gonna wake up.

???: "YOU CAN SAVE HER! PLEASE TRY SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND. I WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT HER!" She was shaking the paramedic and looking at the officer. Tears were streaming down her face as the officer calmed her down and took her home. I chuckled. I guess this is how it is with Y/N and Vanessa. They really  care about each other. I may lose Y/N to a girl and she's not even a lesbian. I turned around and went home.

Your P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room with all the lights out watching Criminal Minds. Vanessa came and sat down next to, and pressed paused on the show. I turned over to her with a grumpy face and my arms crossed.

Y/N: "What was that for?" I said in a whiny toddler voice.

Vanessa: "I said we need to talk." I put off the act and got serious.

Y/N: "Shoot I'm listening." She breathed in and out heavily.

Vanessa: You can't cut me off ok?" I shook my head agreeing.

Vanessa: "Ok I think you should stop talking with Jeff, and move back in with me. Go to school again live your life. He's dangerous and has gotten you into so much. Your not safe with him. So I want you to just stay with me and cut him off. I mean for all you know he could be playing you. He is a killer and I'm sure he would kill you without thinking twice. So please just cut him off." I was shocked at what Vanessa said, but she was right.

Y/N: "Your right I'll cut it off tomorrow when I go to get my stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys Vanessa finally made Y/N listen to her but how will Jeff take it.