Chapter 45

I woke up to Jeff's arm secured tightly around my torso. I tried to get up to use the bathroom only for his grip to get tighter. It felt like I couldn't even breathe at this point. I started tapping Jeff's arm frantically first because I felt like I was running out of air. Second because I had to pee really badly! Soon he loosened his grip but pulled me closer. My last choice was to wake him. This is a bad idea but I had to pee. At first I just poked his arm then I screamed his name.

Y/N: "JEFFERY!!!!!" He jumped up me still in his arms so I flew up with him. Except I flew up like a lifeless animal. He looked at me then let go.

Jeff: "Good morning kitten." He said sounding like a full blown pervert. I rolled my eyes and got up to use the bathroom. It never felt so good to pee. As I was washing my hands I realized I still had no clothes on. I walked out of my room completely naked. I hope Vanessa wasn't up yet, but my hopes died when I heard her walking down the hall to my room. Vanessa never knocked and Jeffery was still in my room completely naked as well. I hoped Jeff was under the covers but once again my hopes died when I heard Vanessa scream and Jeff laughing. She soon was banging on the bathroom door.

Vanessa: "Y/N!!! GET OF THE BATHROOM NOW AND TELL THIS MAN TO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I giggled a bit but none the less I still had to respond.

Y/N: "I'm going to need you to go somewhere because I'm a bit naked as well." I heard her storm downstairs once I heard her footsteps no more I dashed into my room like a bolt of lightning. Jeff was still on my bed laughing his ass off. I rolled my eyes once more and got some new clothes from my dresser and threw my ones from last night in the dirty clothes basket.

Y/N: "I suggest you put on some clothes too mister." I said in a demanding tone.

Jeff: "But their bloody. Dried blood doesn't look good on me." He joked.

Y/N: "Fine then I'll wash them for you. In the mean time wear these." I pulled out some sweats and a way over sized t-shirt, well for me at least.

Jeff: "Why do you have men clothing?" I threw the clothes at him and answered.

Y/N: "A lot of girls have different ways of getting comfortable. My way is wearing over sized clothing a.k.a men clothing." He shrugged his shoulders and got dressed. I grabbed his clothes and we both headed downstairs. He followed me everywhere like a lost puppy. Soon we got to the kitchen where Vanessa was and she did not look happy. Jeff sat down while I pulled out 2 bowls for cereal.

Vanessa: "You could have at least warned me." She said in an angry but calm tone.

Y/N: "Hey I didn't know I was gonna have sex. What kind of cereal do you want Jeff?" I said in the same tone as Vanessa but changed it when I addressed Jeff.

Jeff: "Frosted Flakes." He said pointing at the cereal.

Vanessa: "Well I'm sure you heard me walking down the hall. Also you can't have any of the Raisin Bran, I'm on a diet and need that cereal." She changed her tone as I did when talking about the cereal. I put the Raisin Bran back and decided to have the same as Jeff.

Y/N: "A diet again and I promise I will try to warn you if there's a next time." She nodded her head and got cereal too. I set Jeff's cereal in front of him and took a seat.

Jeff: "Just so you know kitten there will be a next time." He said pointing his spoon at me and then started eating. Vanessa whipped her head around and looked him. I just shrugged my shoulders and started eating.

Vanessa:"Are we just going to ignore the fact that he called you kitten? Is it just weird to me?" Me and Jeff both shrugged our shoulders. I ran upstairs real quick and grabbed my phone. When I came back down Jeff and Vanessa where both looking at me while laughing. I sat down to finish my cereal and unlocked my phone.

Y/N: "What are you too laughing about?" They both shook their heads still laughing. I rolled my eyes and went to my messages. All my contacts names where changed. I looked over at Jeff with a scowl on my face.

Y/N: "How did you even get into my phone!" He just shrugged his shoulders.

Jeff: "I have my ways." I started scrolling through my contacts I had a lot of messages. Then I stopped scrolling because I got a text. I clicked on it and read the message.

???: "Jeff meet me at the spot in 5. Remember no telling Y/N! She's a human who knows how she'll take it."  What was this and Jeff swapped our phones. He nailed making it look like my phone. I stuck out my hand to Jeff. He handed over my phone laughing and then looked at the screen. Once he saw the text he replied immediately.

Y/N: "What can't you tell me." Vanessa looked up from her phone to see the drama unfold.  

Jeff: "Are my clothes done?" I pulled him out of his seat and into the laundry room with me. I put his clothes in the dryer and then turned around to look at him.

Y/N: "Who was that?"

Jeff: "As you saw I can't tell you."

Y/N: "Just because I'm a human whatever that means doesn't mean I can't handle this."

Jeff: "When my clothes are done I'll text him to see if I can bring you." He said simply and walked out of the room. Me and Vanessa watched TV while Jeff sharpened his knife. Once his clothes were done he got dressed and texted that person to see if I could come.

Jeff: "He said no." That's all he said then he walked out. I was not taking no for an answer so I went up stairs got something on real quick and caught up with Jeff.

 I was not taking no for an answer so I went up stairs got something on real quick and caught up with Jeff

I tried to be quite, not step on any twigs, and not breath loud. I didn't want him to know I was following him. He pushed his way threw some bushes after a while. I didn't want to follow because I know I would cause noise in doing so. I found a tree very close to the bushes and climbed it. I scratched my legs a bit. When I got high enough I looked down and my mouth dropped open. I didn't want believe what I saw below me, but I'm pretty sure it was real.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Y/N see? I don't know. Will it be a big change in the story? I'm not sure. But most important of all will she get caught? Of course she will or will she? Wait for the next chapter to find out. See ya next weekend.