Chapter 53

Jeff's P.O.V

I got back from killing at a late time in the day. I was supposed to come back later last night. I just needed some time to think about those two girls. Was Y/N like that with Vanessa? One day will she convince Y/N to leave me in the darkness again? I need to stop thinking about these things it silly. I went to the kitchen to get some water to find Y/N.

Jeff: "Hi Y/N." She jumped a little at the sound of my voice. She looked at me with wide eyes like I wasn't supposed to catch her.

Y/N: "Hey Jeffery you back." Her voice was high-pitched, filled with worry, and fear.

Jeff: "What are you hiding?"

Y/N: "Fine you caught me. Follow me to my room, and don't freak out." I nodded my head and followed her. When we got to her door she stopped and took a deep breath. She slowly placed her hand on the doorknob and turned it pushing the door open. I walked in to see bags and one single box. She looked at me biting her bottom lip, and worry in her eyes.

Jeff: "Need help taking them back to your house?" My voice was hollow and filled with pain. Her eyes widen and quickly went into ones with sadness and regret.

Y/N: "The reason I am leaving is for school, but I promise I will be coming back right after." All that I heard in her voice was sadness, and regret. I nodded my head and started picking up some bags. I got most of them and she got the last 2 bags and the box. We got to her house and Vanessa was in kitchen.

Vanessa: "Hey Y/N that you? How'd it go with...." She cut herself off when she saw me. I looked at her then just walked upstairs with Y/N's stuff. I came back downstairs to hear them whispering. I hid so they didn't see me, and so I could listen.

Y/N: "I can't just cut Jeff off so I lied to him. The pain in his voice and his eyes I just couldn't hurt him, by telling him I was never coming back." Before they continued talking I made myself known.

Jeff: "I'm going to head back to the mansion, because I never told Slender I was leaving. Well and you know how he gets. Bye." I walked of the door before Y/N could say anything.

Your P.O.V

I could tell he heard us, but I'll continue lying to him just in case.

Y/N: "You know what if I didn't listen to you he would have never felt hurt." I started tearing up trying to stop the tears.

Vanessa: "You still can't see that HE WAS NO FEELINGS AND HE NEVER WILL!" I just started bursting into to tears when she said that.

Y/N: "OH MY GOSH HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!" I tried to run upstairs but Vanessa grabbed my arm. Right before I could say anything Zalgo took over my body.

Zalgo: "Leave her alone Vanessa. I'll talk to her and calm her down." Then I came back.

Y/N: "You know I'd rather talk to Zalgo then talk to you right now!" I ran upstairs to my room and cried myself to bed.

Jeff's P.O.V

I was sitting in a clearing in the middle of the woods. It was late at night and I had to get back to the mansion. Just when I got up Zalgo appeared  in front of me.

Jeff: "What do you want?"

Zalgo: "So I saw you were done with Y/N, as she is done with you. So does this mean your done protecting her? Does this mean I can finally have her without you getting in the way?" I walked past him shouting my answer back at him.

Jeff: "She clearly doesn't care about me so have at it." I was only lying to him, because when Zalgo does get to her she will be dead. If she will not except me anymore, because of that friend of her's. Then I will most definitely not let Zalgo have her. I'm not doing this because I am angry. No, I am doing this because I care about her, and I don't want her to be stuck in hell for the rest of her life.

Y/N's P.O.V

Zalgo kept on coming in and out of my head. The last thing he told me was that he was coming. He said that Jeff had given up on me, and was handing me over to him. I knew it was true and it just made me cry more. When I stopped crying someone came through my window. Not just any person but Jeffery. Maybe, just maybe Zalgo was lying to me for the first time.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?" He started walking slowly towards to me.

Jeff: "What are you doing?" I had to come up with a quick lie.

Y/N: "Well I just finished my letter to the school I'm applying for." He stopped in his tracks and just looked at me.

Jeff: "Y/N, if you're going to run, run fast. And if your going to lie, burn it away. Look only at me. Smile only at me. Like a submissive puppet on a string. But since you can't do that then you will look at no one else. And smile at no one else." He pulled out his knife and started walking towards me again.

Y/N: "Jeffery what are you doing?" My voice was shaking with fear.

Jeff: "Don't be scared I'm only helping you."

Vanessa's P.O.V

I went up stairs to try and say sorry to Y/N once more. When I walked in all I saw was Y/N dead emotionless eyes looking at me. Jeff had his knife lodged into her stomach, and there was also a hole where her heart was. He looked over at me with emotionless eyes just like Y/N's, as if he was dead as well. He started twisting the knife and tears started to trickle from his eyes. I could tell he was dead on the inside and didn't want to do this. But then why was he doing it. He pulled the knife out of her. His hands went limp making him drop the knife. After his legs also went limp making him fall to the floor with a loud thud. He started crying spitting out curses words.

Jeff: "What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck did she ever love me? If I never went near her or killed her the first chance I got then none of this would be happening right now." He looked at me his eyes were red from crying. He picked up his knife and stood up. He started to walk towards me very slowly. I slowly backed up and tried to make it to the door, but he made it before me. He threw my back against the door and put the knife to my throat. He lowered the knife his hand once again going limp. He banged his head on door behind me. He left his head there making me able to feel his heavy breath's on my neck. He pulled he head up a little so his mouth was next to my ear.

Jeff: "I'm sorry." After he said that he grabbed his knife and Y/N's body. He looked back at me once more and then jumped out of the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys that was my story. Hope y'all enjoyed because it's over. If y'all want me to do an epilogue then I would be happy to. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!