Chapter 50

I was blindfolded and then tied up.

???: "Find her and then we have to get out of here."

???: "Don't rush me! She must be out of the room."

???: "But she'd be killed for sure."

???: "Then let's forget about her and leave." Who were these people and were they looking for Nessa?

Jeff's P.O.V

I finally got to Y/N's room after dodging a few people. I tried to open her door, but it was locked. I started banging on the door. How would she even get to the door? I heard something break from inside the room. I worked my magic and unlocked the door with my knife. I walked in to see Coin Toss and Rat Man. They looked over at me and ran to the window to escape. I let them go put Vanessa on the bed and untied Y/N. 

Jeff: "Why were they here and how?"

Y/N: "I don't who they were and I opened the door for them cause I thought it was you, or someone else."

Jeff: "Ok."

Y/N: "Take her to the hospital." Y/N said pointing at Vanessa.           

Jeff: "Can I at least get a break I've been saving her ass all day."

Y/N: "True but do it for me please." I rolled my eyes and groaned.

Jeff: "Fine but if she dies while at the hospital not me." I picked her up and started walking out of the room.

Y/N: "No harming her. Understood?"

Jeff: "Yes mother." I shut the door and chuckled slightly. She really did act like my mother sometimes. Always telling me to be careful, or not to do something and I'm always doing things for her. Also she says 'understood' to me way too much. I walked out of the mansion without be caught by any other pastas. I got to the hospital I put my hood on and had my head down. I got her inside and they took her from my arms and rushed her to the emergency room. I wonder if this is how it was when I got burnt in that fire. I touched my face just the way I did after I woke up in the hospital that day. As I was about to leave someone stopped me. Shit.

Dr. Lawman: "Hi I'm Dr. Lawman. Are you the person that just brought Vanessa in?" I looked up just enough to see her face, but not enough for her to see mine.

Jeff: "Yes I am." I said with a little irritation in my voice.

Dr. Lawman: "Well her files say that both of her parents are dead, and so is her sister. All of her other relatives are either dead or far away. I was wondering by any chance are you her boyfriend?" I chuckled a little at the thought of me even having feelings for her.

Jeff: "No. I'm her friend's boyfriend, but her friend is on bed rest. So I brought her to the hospital instead."

Dr. Lawman: "Well if you would like you can stay until after her surgery you can. It shouldn't take that long. In the mean time do you want to grab some coffee? That is of course if you stay." I sighed if I think about it Y/N would kill me if I left Vanessa alone. I rolled my eyes to myself and sighed one more time.

Jeff: "Coffee sounds nice." She smiled brightly and gestured for me to follow her. Once I did I knew I was gonna be in so much trouble. To think if the police find me oh I'm fucked. I mean I could escape from them but I'd be in for it with Slenderdick. I guess there's no turning back now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi and I know it's been forever since I posted so here is yet another chapter. See in the next chapter if Jeff will be found out.